OFFICIAL SUH SUSPENDED FOR 2 GAMES

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sick of hearing how he is just an aggressive player. Throwing down two quarterbacks by the neck two seconds after they let go of the ball is not playing aggressive, and his bush league assault today should solidify he's dirty. The guy got a free pass because "he's such a nice guy off the field" and "he's very soft spoken and articulate." You know who else was a nice guy and soft spoken off the field? Bill Romanowski. It's time for the Suh apologists to quit defending him and call him out for who he really is and always has been.
I agree.

It's funny but not surprising to see all those apologists to come on here and defend the scum as if he is a saint who can walk on water.
But when they are 100% proven wrong with facts that the nation gets to see, they leave like a $5 dollar hooker leaving her john.
So for the time being, they have shut up alreadly.
And we shall see if they stay shut up before the next Packers/Lions Lambeau match-up in a few weeks.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/134469193.html

"Really there is no defense you can give Ndamukong Suh," Aikman said after the incident was replayed for the first time. "It was not a very smart play, a dumb play, and really he could be facing a suspension

Watching the Detroit Lions, a young team," Strahan said. "This is a team that would have made a statement against an undefeated team at home, and they lose their composure. The biggest showing of that was Ndamukong Suh, losing (his) composure during the game.

I know it’s hard. A lot of things go on out there. People have no idea at home. When he’s getting down like that and the guy’s on his back, you are frustrated, you are mad. They are driving.

"You have to learn to take it out in between the plays," Strahan said. "You know what your punishment is going to be? Your punishment is going to be, you are going to have to block me the rest of day. When you watch the film on Monday with your team, you are going to be embarrassed, because they are going to see me dominate you. That’s what he needs to do instead of kicking guys."

Long apparently had no problem with Suh pressing Dietrich-Smith's helmet to the turf, but Long did not elaborate.
"I was with him (Suh) right until the kick," Long said.

I do believe an intervention is needed here," said Boomer Esiason of CBS during halftime of the Dolphins-Cowboys telecast. "Because this young man once again (shows) a lack of respect for a fellow football player. And his actions are deplorable."

Shannon Sharpe explained the pattern Suh has shown with this kind of behavior.

"This is not acceptable," Sharpe said about Suh’s incident with Dietrich-Smith. "For him to say I was losing my balance and in order for me to gain my balance, I had to stomp on the guy’s arm.

Maybe I could believe him if there was not a history of this kind of behavior from him. But in this situation he is misspeaking the truth. At the bare minimum (his suspension) should be two games.

Bill Cowher said Detroit coach Jim Schwartz needs to act, regardless of what the league decides to do about Suh.
"He is in denial," Cowher said about Suh. "He doesn’t get it. The bottom line for Jim Schwartz – I don’t care what the league does – you either condone it or you condemn it.

Jim Schwartz needs to take this under control and do something and not let this guy play. He is a poor reflection of the Detroit Lions. He shouldn’t be playing."

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I'm sick of hearing how he is just an aggressive player. Throwing down two quarterbacks by the neck two seconds after they let go of the ball is not playing aggressive, and his bush league assault today should solidify he's dirty. The guy got a free pass because "he's such a nice guy off the field" and "he's very soft spoken and articulate." You know who else was a nice guy and soft spoken off the field? Bill Romanowski. It's time for the Suh apologists to quit defending him and call him out for who he really is and always has been.

I will admit, I though for a while that he was just a very aggressive hard hitting player, but not a dirty player. I thought it was an unfair label.

But it's becoming more and more clear, that Suh is basically a carbon copy of Albert Haynesworth, only not quite as fat and not nearly as lazy.

The man has no self control and when things aren't going right or if someone irks him the wrong way on the field, he rages.

It's a shame if he could act like a professional he'd be hell on wheels for opposing offenses.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Michael Irvin says no less than 2 games...Marshall Faulk just said he knows Suh and the person he is..He believes that there is a disconnect between the player and the man...He feels that when he is getting beat, the mean man comes out and he doesnt notice it..

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Michael Irvin says no less than 2 games...Marshall Faulk just said he knows Suh and the person he is..He believes that there is a disconnect between the player and the man...He feels that when he is getting beat, the mean man comes out and he doesnt notice it..

Marshall Faulk does have a point. I watched Inside the NFL last night on Showtime (don't know if anyone else watches it) and Kris Jenkins was a guest on the show and went into real detail about his struggles with that kind of stuff. I'll try to post a video if I can find it

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Marshall Faulk does have a point. I watched Inside the NFL last night on Showtime (don't know if anyone else watches it) and Kris Jenkins was a guest on the show and went into real detail about his struggles with that kind of stuff. I'll try to post a video if I can find it

I get it...But its not like most of the players are that way..So why is he?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL @ Suh ...

He will only apologize to his true fans, coaches and team mates

Deion Sanders called him out for saying that...Doesnt think he should talk on tv anymore..Have someone speak for you he says

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
the LAMEST excuses I've ever heard!!! Trying to justify his actions is just beyond disgusting!

How many "true fans" is there going to be left if he can't man up to his own actions!:tdown:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are a disgrace to the entire league by never cutting Cortland Finnegan after all the trouble he has started.

When I see the Titans play dirty, I am thankful they are not the Oilers, or I'd really be ashamed.

Loved when Andre Johnson beat the hell out of him.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it amusing the excuses that Lions fans come up with. Found this post on a lions forum...

" I was at the game and this is absolutely correct. The NFL wanted the Pack to win today. Period.

Just so you know, and I'm sure it wasn't on camera, Suh was VEHEMENTLY complaining to the ref (probably about being held) and the ref brushed him off. The next play Suh was ejected.

Things that make ya go hmmmm....."

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Detroit and i have seen a lot of Suh play and i have to say i don't think he is a dirty player. He plays hard and he hits hard but he has yet to do anything that i would define as dirty. Yes today him stomping on a somebody was unnecessary and he was right to be kicked out i don't think it was a clear minded thing him doing that i think he was angry and got caught up. He reminds me of Bill Lambier and Rick Mahorn (Bad Boys Pistons for those who don't know) everybody thought they were dirty and just got a bad rap

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I live in Detroit and i have seen a lot of Suh play and i have to say i don't think he is a dirty player. He plays hard and he hits hard but he has yet to do anything that i would define as dirty. Yes today him stomping on a somebody was unnecessary and he was right to be kicked out i don't think it was a clear minded thing him doing that i think he was angry and got caught up. He reminds me of Bill Lambier and Rick Mahorn (Bad Boys Pistons for those who don't know) everybody thought they were dirty and just got a bad rap

He has been fined 3 times since drafted, 1.5 years....This year, he has been getting a bad rap of being dirty...Even had a talk with the commish about it...To me that isnt a bad rap, it says there is some truth to the rumors..

After today there is no denying he is dirty...He will be suspended..

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has been fined 3 times since drafted, 1.5 years....This year, he has been getting a bad rap of being dirty...Even had a talk with the commish about it...To me that isnt a bad rap, it says there is some truth to the rumors..

After today there is no denying he is dirty...He will be suspended..

First times was when he pushed jay cutler into the ground which was a legal play when jay cutler was running he pushed him to the ground hard BS call and fine. Another was for a supposed horse collar tackle which it wasn't he grabbed on to (if i remember correctly) michael vicks shoulder and yanked him to the ground legal play BS call and fine can't remember the 3rd also he set up the meeting with the commish i guess in an attempt to get away from the bad rap. I don't think he is a dirty player

Reaction score
Agreed with FF. I used to feel sorry for the Lions and have always liked Barry Sanders (still do). But, this current team is just a bunch of immature thugs. Like the Detroit Pistons of old.

LMAO at "like the Detroit Pistons of old!" Billy "Suh" Lame~beer! Pacer fan here.....shades of the "Detroit Rock City" infamous brawl in the stands. Give Suh enough time and he will make me forgot all about Ron Artest. I spent Thanksgiving in the home of my in-laws and watched the game amoung Bears and Colts fans and even the BEAR faithful were shaking their heads in disbelief of the play by Suh and were commenting even before the game began that before this season's end, the only thing people will remember about the Lions will be that they are deserving of the label: "dirtiest team" in the league. Nice call!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
it really looks likes he's "getting himself" out of the situation.. :eek:

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

A split personality? Or Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Suh?

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I find it amusing the excuses that Lions fans come up with. Found this post on a lions forum...

" I was at the game and this is absolutely correct. The NFL wanted the Pack to win today. Period.

Just so you know, and I'm sure it wasn't on camera, Suh was VEHEMENTLY complaining to the ref (probably about being held) and the ref brushed him off. The next play Suh was ejected.

Things that make ya go hmmmm....."

So you're saying because a ref ignored him, he went and had a hissy fit and took it out on a Packer subbing for the guy he already had ripped the helmet off of earlier?

Sounds like dirty player, to me.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score

Is it hard to breathe with your head buried in the sand like that?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
First times was when he pushed jay cutler into the ground which was a legal play when jay cutler was running he pushed him to the ground hard BS call and fine. Another was for a supposed horse collar tackle which it wasn't he grabbed on to (if i remember correctly) michael vicks shoulder and yanked him to the ground legal play BS call and fine can't remember the 3rd also he set up the meeting with the commish i guess in an attempt to get away from the bad rap. I don't think he is a dirty player

Look at the pic above your post...He isnt losing his balance..

As stated, he was getting a bad rap this year...Most teams have complained about him and he had an excuse for everything...Just like today...I recall the Cutler thing, yeah that might have been bs..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...d-20k-slamming-andy-dalton-cincinnati-bengals

Suh was fined $7,500 for what he did to Delhomme, grabbing his face mask, twisting it and slamming him to the ground. He was docked $15,000 for shoving Cutler hard and high in the back from behind during a game last December.
Detroit's second exhibition game is Friday at Cleveland. Browns offensive tackle Joe Thomas said he and his teammates are mindful of what Suh can do.

But yeah this isnt dirty :laugh:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Or this isnt dirty

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Detroit as well, and I think he is the dirtiest player in the league. Been saying that on here all season.
Typical Lions fans think he "plays hard..."

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts