Official Studs n Duds Cinncy

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like Def played good??? Crosby might be dud and stud if he makes this?

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

Cobb, Cambell, Jones, P Smith, Amos

Duds

Crosby missed 3 FGs + 1 PAT is not good.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure there were many clear duds today. Most everyone played reasonably well. Crosby was a dud for a most part, though he at least partially redeemed himself with the last kick.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense was literally the only bright spot of the game besides Adams. This was a game we most definitely deserved to lose in the history of NFL games. MLF was especially bad today. His worst game as head coach by far. Some of the worst play calling I've seen.

If you would've told me before the game that the defense would be the bright spot of the game I would've had you committed.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The Packers are playing so mediocre, yet are still winning games.

Should have won this one a few different times. Too many field goal attempts in the red zone. Offense has to punch it in. I thought the defense for the most part played fairly well though.

MLF has had a poor year so far with late game/red zone play calling.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense was literally the only bright spot of the game besides Adams. This was a game we most definitely deserved to lose in the history of NFL games. MLF was especially bad today. His worst game as head coach by far. Some of the worst play calling I've seen.

I thought LaFleur got too conservative after Campbell's INT. Should have been more aggressive given Crosby's struggles. Either get a TD or make it a chip shot.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought LaFleur got too conservative after Campbell's INT. Should have been more aggressive given Crosby's struggles. Either get a TD or make it a chip shot.
Also the goal to go set of downs late in the game. Run run pass was a recipe for failure.

Reaction score
it was an ugly win, but GB was slightly better. But any win on the road is huge. I think most knew we were banged up

For a minute I thought my final record prediction (11-5-1) was coming true!

Stud: Dillon, Jones, Cobb, Davante, Rodgers, Campbell, the D line held up well.
The Lord answering my prayers again
The Bengals K celebrating! That’s hilarious!!
The refs letting them play finally!
Thank you! Officiating was pretty good except on the final drive Cobb was blatantly held as Rodgers was sacked midfield. That was a missed pass interference and game over call.

Duds:
Barry. You know a DC is bad when the announcers say with :50 sec on the game clock “Joe Barry is starting to escalate the pressure as the game goes on”. Really? With under a minute to play?! ???
That’s by far the biggest insult for a DC this season.
Crosby just had a terrible game. I’ll give him credit on the game winner, but he himself will tell you he had a bad one there. However I do believe wind factored both Kickers to some degree.

ST didn’t play well at all. Bojo had a shank, Amari ran sideways then backwards. Punt Coverage was relatively average to poor letting guys return a 25 yard punt to the 5 yard line another 6 yards? How does that happen on a 5 sec hang time at the Endzone?? I could’ve been sitting in a lawn chair smoking a cigar behind their PR and put him in a leg bar without spilling any ashes with that much time!

Last edited:

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Stud: Devant, Cobb, Dillon, Jones Masons game winning kick that I missed because of stupid local viewing changes
Dud: play calling, wasteful time outs, MLF, Barry, ST&coach, Missed scoring opportunities

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Adams, Rodgers, Jones, Dillon, Campbell, Stokes.
Duds: Special teams. Besides Crosby, Bojo had a terrible punt and a 40 yd kickoff return.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
All season, there has been a concerning amount of pressure on field goal attempts. The edge rushers nearly get there almost every time. Drayton was asked about it and said it's been fixed.

1) It was still a problem today.

2) I wonder if Crosby was missing because he was pushing the trajectory away from the direction of the pressure OR whatever "fixing" went on screwed with his mechanics.

Everyone is going to miss a kick here and there, but Crosby is way too accurate to miss three in a row out of the blue, and I don't think it's a coincidence that all this nonsense has been going on with the FG unit as a whole.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LaFleur is a special coach. Had a bit of a rough day today, but his ability to connect with his players and trust them can not be understated

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
LaFleur is a special coach. Had a bit of a rough day today, but his ability to connect with his players and trust them can not be understated
A lot of guys had rough spots out there today. A whole lot of them are happy for Crosby that he made good at the end.

Members online

Latest posts