official studs and duds week 2 @ minnesota

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Capers. 3rd and 8 with a backup running back on a "must stop" play for the Pack. The only wide out is the guy that has torched us all night. And Capers puts Randall in single cover.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Rodgers, Randall and McCarthy.

Studs: Nobody stood out as a legit stud, Daniels has some good plays, the ilbs looked pretty solid.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Daniels,Perry,Nelson and Cobb
Duds: Arod and Schumm
Honorable mention to Bradford. He impressed me with the pressure he was getting and short time with the team

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's one of the more humiliating losses I've witnessed as a Packers fan. How do you let a QB who has washed out with two teams beat you after just joining his current team and making his first start?

The Vikings have a great defense but the Packers SHOULD score more than 14 no matter who they play.

I guess it's official - last year's offensive struggles weren't just Jordy Nelson related.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: Rodgers F- performance 2 weeks in a row. 3 fumbles and the late game dagger INT. What do we think we'll be getting back from Buffalo for him next year? I'm saying Mr. Irrelevant at best.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, why in the hell did Lacy get pulled?! Was he having asthma issues, or something? He breaks off some decent runs, looks like he's getting pumped, and then ****! He's gone for at least the next quarter.

Studs: Run D, Daniels, Nelson

Duds: Rodgers BIG dud, Adams, Randall, Schum, McCarthy

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't see these types of issues with other elite QB's that has similiar receivers. In my mind, Cobb and Montgomery should mirror Julian Edelman and Amendola. Those two guys catch damn near everything underneath. With this offense it seems like down the field or nothing. Didn't even take a shot with Davis!!

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:
Rodgers- Collinsworth talks about him like it's 2014. He's doing the same crap as last year. His throws are half assed Cutler style throws, all arm, no set feet, just flings it out there. He throws away a half dozen possible completions per game. The offense can't take that.
Randall- He had a hard job but come one. So much for the "next superstar" label from last week.
Outside hold up guys on punts- Have we returned a single punt this whole season?

Studs:
-Defensive line. Even with Guion out, they couldn't run it at all.
-ILBs were pretty good.
-Pass rush was decent too. Good game from Peppers.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Play calling (why did they not kick a field goal on 4 and 1? Did I miss something?)
Receivers fumbling the ball. Urg

The new stadium is pretty impressive looking. It's a good thing they have those huge doors; they will have to keep them open to air out the Packers stinking up the joint.

Oh well, there are plenty more games to go.

OP
OP
King of Jeans

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
studs:
Lacy
Run Defense (specifically Daniels)
DB69
Jordy

duds:
AARON RODGERS
damarious randall
whoever the f*** benched lacy

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Boy, was Rodgers horrible tonight. We are spoiled, no doubt, but he was bad today. The INT throw was an easy pitch. Adams was open, but throw was behind.

Several throws at the receivers feet. Slants were off making Cobb stretch for it in a dangerous part of the field, and at least 5 over thrown balls.

Rodgers only weapon tonight was to run it.

Oh well, on to next week.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm here at the game and Green Bay looked terrible then they bench lacy why the eff do u go for it on 4th with Starks.... That cost us there and the Vikings defense is good but the fans here are total d bags that love to circle jerk each other like they are so dumb saying we love Sam he is so good lol when 3 weeks ago not knowing he is on there team they were all saying they suck

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a hard loss.

Duds:
-AR. MM. Capers.
-All our Dbacks (didnt we hear about how this should be a top 3 or #1 dback field this year?!?) I blame it on zone schemes easily manipulated with crossing routes and slants.
-Umm... Oh. playbook. Huge dud on this 2 year old playbook that reads like my 9 month olds cardboard 5 page "bedtime" book.
-Pistol offense. Running with a backup on 4th and 1 on the goaline out of a shotgun formation
-"huuuuhhhh-uuuuutttt" hardcounts. please retire this BS playcall predicated on a presnap "free play". It rarely works anymore and is usually a tossup on if they jump or we jump.

-The backs houlder comeback route, when its the only passing play we attempt.

- Throwing our hands up on every incomplete pass, hoping the refs give us some love

-Did I mention the Zone D that looks like they are playing water-polo against football players?

- ST in general. All of it. Yes, I saw the block, which almost ALSO turned into a disaster when Montgomery (?) ran back in at the end and tried to grab a dead ball and almost gave it back to one of the 8 purple jerseys around the ball. Punting Sucks. We cut an ok rookie for a known crappy veteran, to then cut that crappy vet for an unknown, even crappier vet. We have returned 1... ONE punt out of I believe 13 punts, for all of 14 yards. The rest have pinned us at the average starting field position of the 13.

STUDS:
My Bartender and local liquor store for continuing to sell me memory erase juice, well after I should no longer be allowed to erase memories.

I will also give love to our DLINE. They are the most obliterated group on our team right now, and they have been monster for the most part through 2 games.

Im going to bed.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Rodgers, Randall

I can't figure out what's going on with Rodgers, but it's been going on since Week 7 of last year. He is still capable of making any great throw, but he's making an alarming amount of really bad throws.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a hard loss.

Duds:
-AR. MM. Capers.
-All our Dbacks (didnt we hear about how this should be a top 3 or #1 dback field this year?!?) I blame it on zone schemes easily manipulated with crossing routes and slants.
-Umm... Oh. playbook. Huge dud on this 2 year old playbook that reads like my 9 month olds cardboard 5 page "bedtime" book.
-Pistol offense. Running with a backup on 4th and 1 on the goaline out of a shotgun formation
-"huuuuhhhh-uuuuutttt" hardcounts. please retire this BS playcall predicated on a presnap "free play". It rarely works anymore and is usually a tossup on if they jump or we jump.

-The backs houlder comeback route, when its the only passing play we attempt.

- Throwing our hands up on every incomplete pass, hoping the refs give us some love

-Did I mention the Zone D that looks like they are playing water-polo against football players?

- ST in general. All of it. Yes, I saw the block, which almost ALSO turned into a disaster when Montgomery (?) ran back in at the end and tried to grab a dead ball and almost gave it back to one of the 8 purple jerseys around the ball. Punting Sucks. We cut an ok rookie for a known crappy veteran, to then cut that crappy vet for an unknown, even crappier vet. We have returned 1... ONE punt out of I believe 13 punts, for all of 14 yards. The rest have pinned us at the average starting field position of the 13.

STUDS:
My Bartender and local liquor store for continuing to sell me memory erase juice, well after I should no longer be allowed to erase memories.

I will also give love to our DLINE. They are the most obliterated group on our team right now, and they have been monster for the most part through 2 games.

Im going to bed.

How do you type this much on duds and not once mention the name 'Aaron Rodgers?'

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Rodgers, Randall

I can't figure out what's going on with Rodgers, but it's been going on since Week 7 of last year. He is still capable of making any great throw, but he's making an alarming amount of really bad throws.

he needs to dump his girl friend!

Members online

Latest posts