Official studs and duds Seattle

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the entire team and coaching staff was a dud. There was not a single stud in the entire game because if there was we would not have lost that game all it took was one stud for us to win that game but one didn't exist.

Last edited:

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm so disgusted with this game but I'll give my list

Studs-
Lacy
Starks
Cobb

Duds
2nd Half defense
Red Zone offense
Bostick

Just....wow.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HaHa was my MVP for the game... until he literally just stood there and watched Wilson catch that 2-pt conversion. Was like someone pushed a pause button on a remote just for him. So bizarre.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to turn in my Packers fan card for now, and think about reclaiming it next year. I've never been more humiliated and utterly disgusted by one game.

All those sacks, all those turnovers, all those penalties, and in the end our team single handedly makes Seattle look like the most heroic come from behind team in the history of the NFL.

Studs

Oline for outstanding protection
Lacy for a pretty good game
Starks for cleaning up
Clinton Dix

Duds

Onside recovery team.
Coaching
Pretty much everyone else

I went in this game thinking we could win, and if nothing else make it a close game. What we did all game long was destroy a very good football team, and then for some reason decided to implode. No offense at all, and **** poor defense when it counted.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont know but only stud I know of is

Crosby.. Hes the real MVP...

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Football is over for this year. I will pay attention again next year but have no interest in anything anyone has to say about the Packers any more this season. On to baseball.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Burnett was the biggest dud IMO. Not running after the 4th pick was a huge bonehead move. That was the turning point. You don't go to the ground at the 30 something with almost 5 min left and the other team having 3 timeouts (4 with 2 minute warning) and only down 2 scores. He could have at least crossed midfield and had us in great shape to get a FG and really seal it.

That was the biggest play of the game. The rest was just football.

Circa1919

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't even want to give anyone a stud award. I would say D, but they floundered and failed. No one on O did anything. Truly disgusting.

Sky King

Reaction score
Plenty of disappointing performances in the last five minutes. Bostick will join Leon Lett, Garo Yepremian, and a few others on the NFL's all-time epic failures list on video. But the real culprit seemed to be that they R-E-L-A-X-E-D much too early. That's a team failure, especially the coaches. They played right into the Hawks hands at the end and handed them the game.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, that is what happens when you lose intensity for 5 minutes against a good team at home like Seattle.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Its the NFC Championship and you have a lead with 5 minutes to go. Damn near everyone is a stud for that reason.

Duds: Slocum and Bostic: Its the NFC Championship and you have a lead with 5 minutes to go and you 2 are responsible for Seattle still having a chance. Slocum not having that FG defense ready for a fake is a joke. They had no idea what was happening and were not prepared. His hands team made a bone headed play and that falls back on him and it should be his ***.

Temporary Dudliness: MM for turtling and Burnett for taking a knee like there was no time left. Those 2 run plays were pathetic on 1st an 2nd down. There was no though or effort put into those. You play to win the damn game...not to run the clock and give them the ball back. That kind of attitude with that much time left resonates to the entire team and it sure as hell showed. Good game except for that. That is just a sickening move. I don't even care if they ran the ball all 3 times but put an effort out there into the play calls. That was taking a knee without taking a knee.

LionsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at the 1 positive thing to come out of today, somewhere, in some impoverished nation some lucky kids are getting their Green Bay NFC champs hats and shirts.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at the 1 positive thing to come out of today, somewhere, in some impoverished nation some lucky kids are getting their Green Bay NFC champs hats and shirts.

Yeah, to go with the Lions jerseys they put in their outhouses two weeks ago.

HaHa'sRightGlove

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bostick will get the hate but we shouldn't have even been in that position. Bostick dropped a catch...Jordy Nelson dropped at least two. Morgan Burnett took a knee when, I believe, he had two men to beat. There was 5 minutes left on the clock with effectively four TO's remaining...you do not do that.

I'm shell shocked...it doesn't feel like it happened. We dropped our concentration, we were already thinking about the Superbowl. The fake FG was shocking. When you're 16 points down late in the third, you simply have to be alert to that possibility.

Shocked. Just shocked.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Burnett was the biggest dud IMO. Not running after the 4th pick was a huge bonehead move. That was the turning point. You don't go to the ground at the 30 something with almost 5 min left and the other team having 3 timeouts (4 with 2 minute warning) and only down 2 scores. He could have at least crossed midfield and had us in great shape to get a FG and really seal it.

That was the biggest play of the game. The rest was just football.

So haha not knocking the 2pt conv wasn't the biggest non play??

right def was called --- had it stopped, haha decided not to knock the ball down..

He does that, we win

Reaction score
Studs: Burnette, HAHA, Crosby, Aaron for keeping us in this game while limping around the field.. big heart
Duds: Whoever is responsible for rushing 3 on 3rd and 19 should take lashes

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Can't help but feel the team was a big dud. BUT it wouldn't have been this close without some studs. This is hard...but here we go..

Studs:
A-rod - He's our leader...on. one. leg. ..I know he looked good but he was still hurting i'm sure.
lacy - I thought when he ran... he ran hard, and made that scary defense look pretty average.
cobb - He was in the hospital the day before...and got a touchdown. overall nice day
o-line - A-rod had all day for the most part..and run game was solid.
Ha-Ha - He showed why we drafted him in the first round. glad he'll be a packer for years to come.

duds:
a certain player who's name begins with Bo and ends with stik. Hopefully we cut him cause you can't cost a team a trip to the super bowl and come back..unless you're a star player who kept the team in the game to begin with...which i'm pretty sure bostik has never or never will do.

hawk - always too slow.
Ha-Ha - made my studs list but he's gotta be a dud for that two point conversion. If he just tips the ball we win on a last minute field goal.
nelson - maybe not a real dud...but he dropped a few and never played to his "star" ability in the two playoff games this season.
the greed bay packers - ultimately a loss like this is on everyone. Players and coaches blew this game. It will sting forever... and much more than the fail mary. It will personally haunt my dreams. UNTIL we win another Super Bowl.

I'm sure there were more duds in this sad and pathetic loss but thats what came to my mind.

HaHa'sRightGlove

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh and HC-D...that 2 point conversion was unbelievably poor. Wilson is on his back foot, being chased back to his 25 yard line and lobs a Hail Mary for anyone to make a play on....and they convert, unreal.

There are so many mistakes in the last 5 minutes of normal player it's unbelievable. Looked more like a high school game than an NFC Championship game.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bostick will get the hate but we shouldn't have even been in that position. Bostick dropped a catch...Jordy Nelson dropped at least two. Morgan Burnett took a knee when, I believe, he had two men to beat. There was 5 minutes left on the clock with effectively four TO's remaining...you do not do that.

I'm shell shocked...it doesn't feel like it happened. We dropped our concentration, we were already thinking about the Superbowl. The fake FG was shocking. When you're 16 points down late in the third, you simply have to be alert to that possibility.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Exactly. Burnett's play changed the game. Seahawks have no hope if he returns the ball to FG range. He gave them hope.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts