Official Studs and duds seahawks

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Shoutbox for correctly expressing concern about Crosby during the Bengals game.

Dud: The rest of the forum for thinking the Bengals game was just a one-game anomaly.

:laugh:

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: defense is clearly the #1 stud, especially the secondary. Not even a blemish. Dillon is a stud too.

Duds: Crosby, injuries. We need a more reliable kicking game. It might have cost us the game last week, and it reared its head again today. And then hopefully Gary and Jones aren't badly injured, though neither looked good.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Defense, Dillon.

Duds: Lazard, Crosby injuries. Both injuries looked really serious, like season ending.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs.. everyone on the defense. Huge Stud to Joe Barry, that man has transformed this defense into a juggernaut and I cant wait to Jaire and Big Z to come back

Duds.. Injuries, Crosby, and MLF as a playcaller right now deserves a mini dud. Lazard dropping balls didn't help but our RedZone offense is terrible still

Reaction score
Stud: I’m so happy with this Defense I could hug somebody. Had you told me we’d be this good after losing J’aire and Zadarius? I’d have laughed myself outside the room.
-Jones n Dillon is becoming one of the top RB Duos in the league. Dillon snagged that pass and looked like a ballerina

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs- The entire defense. Hats off, applause to this D. The kind of defense that wins games. AJ Dillion.

Improvement- Amari Rodgers in kick return.

Duds- Rodgers looked uncomfortable. Crosby needs to get his head on right. Prayers up for Jones and Gary!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Studs.. everyone on the defense. Huge Stud to Joe Barry, that man has transformed this defense into a juggernaut and I cant wait to Jaire and Big Z to come back

Duds.. Injuries, Crosby, and MLF as a playcaller right now deserves a mini dud. Lazard dropping balls didn't help but our RedZone offense is terrible still
No rodgers as a dud for red zone or its everyone but him?

Albert Park

Cheesehead
Reaction score
studz - He got a bit of flak the first few weeks, but credit where it’s due to Joe Barry and His defense. Also Dillon

Dudz - Crosby, again. Me for picking this week to drop Dillon from my fantasy football team

Reaction score
Oh. I almost forgot.
We hold a #1 NFC seed as of this minute.

We play 4 of the last 7 @ Lambeau. Our only real serious threat is LA @ Lambeau.
As long as we keep winning? None can stop us.. we can only stop ourselves.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

AJ Dilion, Amos, Gary and rest of the Defense

Duds Offense for the most part and Injuries.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers threw some great balls that had some drops. That INT was unlucky, tried to buy some time and throw it out of the endzone but pushed right as he threw it
He admitted he changed play and then admitted he shouldnt have thrown that ball at all

He did a great job during points, but he still threw a int in endzone

Thats a dud since he threw no td

Its OK to be critical of him

Packermudgeon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh. I almost forgot.
We hold a #1 NFC seed as of this minute.

We play 4 of the last 7 @ Lambeau. Our only real serious threat is LA @ Lambeau.
As long as we keep winning? None can stop us.. we can only stop ourselves.
Well that statement is pretty much always true, isn't it?

I'm not sure how the line gets pressure without Gary and Merciless.
Without pressure and with enough time, any QB can pick apart the secondary.
So I'm think they are all threats.

On the other hand, after game one I didn't think there was any way they'd be 8-2 now.
So what the hell do I know?

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He admitted he changed play and then admitted he shouldnt have thrown that ball at all

He did a great job during points, but he still threw a int in endzone

Thats a dud since he threw no td

Its OK to be critical of him
There's this thing called "opinions".. I'd suggest you look into the definition of the word and what it means

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True but calling his interception "unlucky" is a bad opinion at best and intellectually dishonest at worst
Ok. good for you

Hate to break it to you but I don't care about your opinion on this subject.. sorry

Members online

Latest posts