Official stud and dud Vik part 2

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Incredibly....

The Packers are the first team in NFL history that has won at least 13 games in 3 consecutive seasons.

That's remarkably great. What a season. Time to get another Lombardi.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the most complete game the team has played this year. Granted, the Vikings' offense was inept without Cousins, but it was good to see things firing on all cylinders.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the most complete game the team has played this year. Granted, the Vikings' offense was inept without Cousins, but it was good to see things firing on all cylinders.
Cousins hasn't exactly been anything to write home about on prime time throughout his career though.

Reaction score
STUD: I’m gonna say this 2021 team exceeded my expectations. Those expectations were a very respectable 11-12 Wins.
What’s more impressive is the Packers did it without multiple key starters. Pretty impressive group.

Let’s finish this the right way!

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cousins hasn't exactly been anything to write home about on prime time throughout his career though.
He hasn't, but there's no way their offense looks that bad with Cousins playing. And he's been very good against us in his career, having carved up our defense a bunch of times.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
The best part of this win was watching my neighbor a die hard Viking fan, walk down the block Packers gear on, I really wanted him to wear that green diaper he wore last year but he claims it was misplaced

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm giving a solid A across the board. Sometimes it isn't about the competition, you judge the game as playing against yourself. Execution, quality of play and so on. The boys played an all-around very good game.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs: OL, Campbell, Quadfather
Duds: Really not any. Yiadom had 2 PI's I think.

Special + shoutout to the officials for swallowing their whistles. I think they were cold and wanted it to go quickly.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Rodgers, Jones and Dillon, Adams, Lazard, Barnes, Mason
Duds: Minihaha, they did not look like a good football team.
Sides: I think it is good to play in those conditions since the powers that be like The Pack to play at night. Probably more to come.
Boy did Zimmerman's face look cold.

Last edited:

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If 12/17 stick together, 17 is a hall of famer. One of the greatest connections ever.

They just can't let them go

PackerRyche

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Rodgers - almost 300 yards passing after a slow start and sitting most of the 4th quarter
Jones - over 100 yards total yards from scrimmage
Dillon - doing the dirty work and going freight train mode a few times (last TD was impressive)
Adams - great performances from this man are commonplace. 11 catches for 136 yards has become routine. People, this is special. Do not take this for granted.
Lazard - several tough catches in traffic, great downfield blocking and love the man's attitude. Very smart. You should watch some of his press engagements.
OL - Pretty clean night for AR and run blocking was excellent
Campbell - 7 solo tackles and an assist
Clark - beat several double teams, biggest reason for holding Cook to 13 yards. Mannion had more rushing yards than Cook. Who would have taken that bet?
Gary - in Mannion's grill all night and protected his edge much better than in recent games
Rest of D - defied the recent trend of making second string QB's look great
Crosby - seems to have gotten his groove back. Even overcame that horrific hold on the first FG.

Duds
Love - sorry but have to point this out. I get all the conditions working against him last night, but he still looks tentative and lacks confidence. He was 2/4, but the 2 misses on 15 yard outs were bad. He is not driving the ball. He has the arm strength, but is not committing to his throws. Same issues in his one start earlier this year. He has another chance to impress against Detroit. He needs to capitalize.
Bojo - botched hold and worst punt of the season, sheesh

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw Rogers play back in 2008 & the fact he wasn't Favre was held against him. Not saying Love is the next great QB but I do remember the hate to Rogers as he wasn't Favre

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts