OFFICIAL RODGERS IS MVP THREAD

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I made the mistake of looking at three Saints forums last night. Boy oh boy, a lot of those people really hate Aaron Rodgers. Crazy. I don't expect a gracious reaction if he indeed runs away with it.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Saints forums are about the last place I would ever go to talk about Aaron Rodgers.

They seem to hate his guts. I haven't seen a lot of Brees hate from Packer fans (yes, there's the whole stat-padder business, but other than that people seem to give him his props), but wow...kind of surprised me to see that.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They will be having a fit in a few hours...Along with some of the fans from the ex GB q/b

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brees can win his humanitarian award and get a plaque for his amazing records that he played deep into the 4th quarter of blowouts to get.....and Rodgers can take home his 1st MVP!!

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Rodgers will win MVP
Brees will probably win Offensive Player of the Year

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, it's going to be on NBC tonight.

NFL Honors Awards show hosted by Alec Baldwin at 9 ET.

It, of course, comes at the very end.

And the presenter of the award is a former NFL MVP whom Rodgers has beaten.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I just wish Rodgers would have played in Week 17. Not only would we probably have done better in the div round. But we wouldn't have to hear this crap about Matt Flynn's ONE breakout game against a terrible defense who really had nothing to play for.

Saints fans are doing anything they can to bash Rodgers MVP because of Flynn's game against detroit who they are now claiming were "playing their hearts out"

Rodgers would not only have left no doubt, but he'd have at least 5 more touchdowns and 400 or more yards to his stat column.

Are people really telling me with how balanced the Saints offense is that their back-up couldn't put up good numbers checking it down to Darren Sprole 10 times a game and letting him run for 15 yards after the catch? Or lobbing it up to Jimmy Graham in the endzone and let him do all the work.

I'm very happy Aaron got the award. He deserved it, but this cloud of doubt hanging over it is pissing me off already

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wish Rodgers would have played in Week 17. Not only would we probably have done better in the div round. But we wouldn't have to hear this crap about Matt Flynn's ONE breakout game against a terrible defense who really had nothing to play for.

Saints fans are doing anything they can to bash Rodgers MVP because of Flynn's game against detroit who they are no claiming were "playing their hearts out"

Rodgers would not only have left no doubt, but he'd have at least 5 more touchdowns and 400 or more yards to his stat column

The overwhelming majority of people on Twitter are happy for Aaron, though there are some haters.

But "Congrats to Aaron Rodgers" is trending worldwide.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts