-Janis
-Vikings' penalties

Duds
-Cobb
-Injuries

NCcheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lacy looked a lot better, but the squirrel was awesome with the slow motion camera effects. And, half way through his run the squirrel appeared to "wink" at the camera. What a show boat.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Seriously...that was one entertaining squirrel. I could watch that guy for hours.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The passing offense is still struggling. The offensive line played well, but we are continuing to see the receivers and Rodgers not on the same page and drops.

It seems that just like in the early season, the chemistry between Rodgers and Jones is what is making the passing game work. When Montgomery finally can get back in the game, that should make things a bit smoother.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
The passing offense is still struggling. The offensive line played well, but we are continuing to see the receivers and Rodgers not on the same page and drops.

It seems that just like in the early season, the chemistry between Rodgers and Jones is what is making the passing game work. When Montgomery finally can get back in the game, that should make things a bit smoother.

Don't forget Quarless. He may add a little familiarity for Rodgers as well.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing that bothered me some was that the passing offense is still not as crisp and efficient as we are accustomed to.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2015/09/09/green-bay-packers-updates/71970896/

It bothers me a bit too but the bright side is that we know they CAN play better. I'm not saying they will but its different than a with a bad QB and bad receivers who you know what you see is what you get or more accurately what you see is about the best you can hope for. I am confident Rodgers and this receiving corps can turn it around and I think we saw a little bit of that today. It wasn't all wine and roses (though I'm sure on the chat there was plenty of whine) but I saw progress. Its just unfortunate that we actually needed to see progress.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found out what "skoal" means. It's what the old Norsemen said before they gulped a big pitcher of ale - and choked on it. "Skoal Vikings."

Reaction score
13 points on D all day.
Stud : Our Defense, Lacy and JJ, Crosby and Janis
Duds: Offensive not being in sync

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Stud:
JJ
Lacy
Rodgers
D. Jones
Daniels
All of the D actually

Dud:
Cobb
David Bahk

Squirrel was the mvp though

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Entire defense
James Jones
Janis
Crosby
Lacy
The Squirell

Duds:
Still a few things not quite in sync, but a massive change from the previous few weeks.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our D hasn't looked this good since Perry was at full strength. Datone Jones output with starter reps looks to be the difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts