Official Packers vs Texans thread

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
everyone happy now?

This was a complete game..do not deny it
Happy? With this game?
Yes.
But let's be real. We still have a long season ahead of us still.
One game at a time.
Maybe the Packers will be on a roll.
But I'm not going to be blindly optimistic.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
****** me off....they should be 4-2
If for some reason THAT game keeps the Pack out of the playoffs, I think someone should post the address of that moronic, idiotic, stupid, s**t fer brains, puke faced ref and let the chips fall where they may.
(OK I'm kidding. At least half kidding.)

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Proven wrong and happy about that. The fire is in there, just takes a little sting to get it out. Defense still a work in progress. Interesting ARod was so upset about us doubting fans. He will learn there are no more loyal fans in sport BUT we will not blow sunshine up your butt when you don't perform to your abilities. Tonight is a good step but many more to come. Rams are no slouches, need to bring it every week from here on. GO PACK!!!

H

HardRightEdge

If for some reason THAT game keeps the Pack out of the playoffs, I think someone should post the address of that moronic, idiotic, stupid, s**t fer brains, puke faced ref and let the chips fall where they may.
(OK I'm kidding. At least half kidding.)

I think it's time to put the SEA game behind us. No excuses from here on out. There's 10 games to play, a playoff spot is there for the taking...if we don't grab one from where we are now, we do not deserve it.

H

HardRightEdge

I would have expected more threads praising them...

When we lose there are tons about firing people

Negativity sells.

That aside, McGinn's critique of team effort is not invalidated by this victory. The habit of taking off plays (or quarters or games), the yo-yoing of focus and intensity from game to game, the flip-flopping from crisp execution to mistake and penalty ridden play from one game to the next...it gives one pause.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Your bumming me out with all the negative vibes people. On any given Sunday....., This may be the game we remember as the turning point. We may be beat up be we are still one of the most talented teams in the NFL and if our O gets on fire we can win a shootout.

Have some faith people.
Just Gloating :D

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Was at the game last night. Was great!

Amazing how loud that crowd was early on. My ears hurt from the decibels. However, by the start of the fourth quarter, fans were already streaming out of the stadium (the game was still not decided...) and the noise was absent-- except for "GO PACK GO". Green & Gold everywhere. It was amazing.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I envy you PFanCan. I wish I could go to a Packers game. However, I am so proud to say that I got to watch that game LIVE on TV. Every snap. Every TD. As I said before, this might just rank up there with my favorite regular season game ever.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Was at the game last night. Was great!

Amazing how loud that crowd was early on. My ears hurt from the decibels. However, by the start of the fourth quarter, fans were already streaming out of the stadium (the game was still not decided...) and the noise was absent-- except for "GO PACK GO". Green & Gold everywhere. It was amazing.

Any pictures?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, LT. See below (me and my daughter):
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
She's cute!
(Whoa! Easy there dad. Put down the buckshot. I mean that in a non-perverted way and not in a "When does she turn 18" kind of way.)

I'm happy for the two of you that you got to share a good father/daughter moment.

kiwitexansfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is precisely what I am concerned about, a shootout. It is one thing the Texans have not shown so far this year. An ability to outscore a team that is scoring on our D.

We tend to be pretty conservative and look to dominate the clock and field position rather than spin the scoreboard. Not sure if we can.

Thought I had posted this somewhere, not sure if it was on texanstalk.com or here. It was here.

Yay for being right I guess....

Mighty Mike 77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's the way i wanna rock'n roll... excellent game, and it is now even more totally out of sight how we ever could loose to the Colts. Embarissing. If we are able to step up like this and keep the level high as that, we definitely are gonna go our way.

Stay focussed, stay hungry, stay pissed 'bout the uneccessary loss vs. the Colts.

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My husband and I were at the game too. It was so much fun- I was so nervous and excited I couldn't even eat anything. It was great afterwards too when we were leaving and high fiving all the Packer fans.

Here's us after the game practicing our Clay Matthew's predator poses:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts