1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

official Packers vs Seahawks MNF

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by HyponGrey, Sep 17, 2012.

1. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Shoulda been running no huddle the entire game. Dont allow them to get fresh guys in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. BrettsFavor

BrettsFavor Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Jennings looks slow and innefective

3. BrettsFavor

BrettsFavor Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Quit running those stupid sweeps they are too fast defensively

4. BrettsFavor

BrettsFavor Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    But thank you Seattle for pissing him off

5. PackerRyche

PackerRyche Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed. Passing rollouts = good, running sweeps = bad against this defense

6. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Worst officiating i have ever seen. Im turning the dam game off! I cant stomach this garbage.

7. Marem19

Marem19 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    I damn near broke my TV this is complete bull

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +880
    NFL is losing my interest. Just like I lost interest in the NBA when the refs basically decide the game, not the players.

What a joke my favorite sport has become.

Sad.

Enjoy the victory Seahawks. I'd be embarrassed if my team won that way.

9. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +607
    Embarrassed is such an overstatement. Not only did they call a interception wrong, they didn't call an offensive pass interference.

10. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Done watching bull **** that last 6 hours with 32 penalties this game is a joke now my dad is probably prickly rolling over in his grave...**** u godell **** u nfl I'm done

11. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,386
    Yeah, I'm done with the NFL. Maybe if they get their house in order, I'll watch some games. But baseball lost me years back and I never watch a game now. It 'll be Bundesliga for my sports entertainment now.

Sure miss Pete Rozelle.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

12. RonnieLott42

RonnieLott42 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    Worst call since the Billy "White Shoes" Johnson game, complete and utter B.S..

13. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    What worse is a reporter asked Sweaty Taint if he pushed off and he said No!

14. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +607
    I know! He said "I don't know what you are talking about"... An absolute disgrace.

15. Marem19

Marem19 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    To the offense the 8 sacks were terrible but I do blame a lot of that on MM not adjusting quick enough. He needs to buy into Cedric Benson I thought after the bears game he would. I mean i know thats not what he likes but we need more I and less shot gun so we can get this guy going. Our offense was moving when we gave him the ball more. It also ran out the clock and kept our D fresh to come in and stifle the other teams offense. So coach please feed the beast and run the offense more off of play action

16. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    I don't know what to say.......

I really don't. It is almost laughable. Packers got robbed at the end but on the plus side everyone saw it or will see it.

17. stealthrs

stealthrs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  18. fromphilly

fromphilly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If we won that way, I'd take it. Period. I'm not gonna whine and bitch about it. See you next week.

19. Sunshine885500

Sunshine885500 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +49
    The Game was complete BS period and the arrogance of the NFL Owners not settling this cramp with the referees is becoming a joke. From blatant interference calls continuously going against GB from the SF Game to now this Seattle game. Maybe if the imitation America's Team the Cowboys were playing and this happen then things might be changed. Why does it have to happen to GB!

This was a bunch of BS period! Makes me not want to watch anymore until they get this settled.

The NFL and their Owners really SUCK!!!!!!!

20. HansGruber

HansGruber Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The ending was crap, and I can agree with you all on that. Terrible. Too many blown calls in both directions. Just terrible, terrible, terrible. Can't even sleep because it feels like nobody won. Those refs stole an amazing defensive performance from the Seahawks, which is evident from the fact that all anyone can talk about is Golden Tate. We all know Golden Tate ain't the one that smacked down that offense. But nobody's talking about our defense.

However, I just want to point out to all you Packer fans who said our DBs were garbage, even if you took away that last TD... guess what?? The only QB to throw a TD was Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks (and a beautiful one at that). Rodgers left here with ZERO TDs. I'm sure you won't be like the Cowboys fans and try to blame it on something else. Just admit it - we have a great defense. You had opportunities, many of them, and you couldn't score.

Just don't blame us because of some sucky refs. That's not on the Seahawks, that's on the crap refs. But let's face it, the Packers had many many chances to score, and couldn't.

I'm going to quote the Steeler fans after we got robbed in SuperBowl XL: At the end of the day, you have to overcome that stuff. Great teams do.

21. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +519
    They also stole an excellent defensive performance from the Packers who totally shut the Hawks down in the 2nd half, and the only first downs the Hawks got were from 3 terrible calls against the Packers, 1 against Walden for RTP negating the INT Wilson threw, 1 against Shields for PI which was absolutely ridiculous, and then the last play...we won't even talk about it. And the Packers did a pretty good job containing the Hawks' running game.

Who said your DBs were garbage? They are good, I think we said that. As for Rodgers' TDs, Driver missed one in the endzone and Jennings stepped out of bounds.

Who's blaming the Hawks for the refs? Course that's not on them, but the way that your head coach and some of your players (read: Golden Tate) carried on like high-schoolers on what was obviously a blown call at the end saying what a "great ending" it was and how it was the right call, that I don't have any respect for.

22. grampi

grampi Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +24
    Although the officiating was bad the whole game, the refs made 3 especially bad calls on Seattle's final drive....the 1st was the roughing the passer call...the pass rusher was well within the two step rule and therefore it should not have been a penalty, and the result of the play was a GB INT. Next, on the long pass from Wilson, pass interference should've been called on the offense, not the defense, and lastly, I can maybe understand the final play being ruled a TD on the field, but for the refs to then look at a replay and STILL call it a TD, I can come to only one conclusion; the refs were purposely making incorrect calls in favor of Seattle. How could ANYONE watch the replay and not clearly be able to see the pass was intercepted? No Seattle player was even to close catching that ball...McCarthy needs to, on behalf of the team, file a formal complaint against the league...this kind of garbage can't be allowed to happen...when replacement officials are clearly making wrong calls that cost teams games, action must be taken to correct the situation...it's one thing for the league to make their little power statements to try to prove a point, it's another entirely when their stubborness is adversely affecting the game....and it most definitely is....

23. PackerRyche

PackerRyche Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Now is when we find out the character of our team. Do they sit there and stew in their own juices about all the ref crap, or do they use it as a reason to beat teams bad enough so that the refs can't make a difference. We'll see.

24. Pen

Pen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There are several reasons us Hawk fans will not feel embarrassed in the slightest. First off: Super Bowl XL. Then there's Testeverde's helmet that not only instigated instant replay, cost Seattle the playoffs. Then there's Baltimore's extra timeout, again costing us the playoffs.

But finally, there's the horrendous PI call on Kam Chancellor that is the only reason GB even HAD the lead to begin with. So the call at the end only gave back to Seattle the win that the call earlier nearly stole away.

So nope, not embarrassed at all.

• Old Old x 1
  25. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +519
    That is completely bogus. What happened in SB XL has nothing to do with this game. And the call against Kam was questionable, agreed, but you have no way of saying that if it had been called correctly, Seattle would have won. It was a ticky-tack call that probably should not have been whistled, but there was at least some room for doubt.

Do you know how many bad calls went against the Packers on that final drive? 4. Count them 4. You can't compare that call to the final play because the final play decided the game, pure and simple. If they'd make that terrible call but there were still 5 minutes left to play, the Packers would have still had a chance, but it wasn't. It was a blatant bad call that decided the final result of the game. Your excuses are bullshit.

Bad calls happen, but such a string of bad calls as what happened on that last drive that basically gave the game to Seattle, there is no comparison between that and the 1 call against Chancellor. There were other bad calls in the game too, and they sure as hell weren't all against Seattle.