official Packers vs Seahawks MNF

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
NFL is losing my interest. Just like I lost interest in the NBA when the refs basically decide the game, not the players.

What a joke my favorite sport has become.

Sad.

Enjoy the victory Seahawks. I'd be embarrassed if my team won that way.

Reaction score
NFL is losing my interest. Just like I lost interest in the NBA when the refs basically decide the game, not the players.

Sad.

Embarrassed is such an overstatement. Not only did they call a interception wrong, they didn't call an offensive pass interference.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Done watching bull **** that last 6 hours with 32 penalties this game is a joke now my dad is probably prickly rolling over in his grave...**** u godell **** u nfl I'm done

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Sad.

Yeah, I'm done with the NFL. Maybe if they get their house in order, I'll watch some games. But baseball lost me years back and I never watch a game now. It 'll be Bundesliga for my sports entertainment now.

Sure miss Pete Rozelle.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Embarrassed is such an overstatement. Not only did they call a interception wrong, they didn't call an offensive pass interference.

What worse is a reporter asked Sweaty Taint if he pushed off and he said No!

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To the offense the 8 sacks were terrible but I do blame a lot of that on MM not adjusting quick enough. He needs to buy into Cedric Benson I thought after the bears game he would. I mean i know thats not what he likes but we need more I and less shot gun so we can get this guy going. Our offense was moving when we gave him the ball more. It also ran out the clock and kept our D fresh to come in and stifle the other teams offense. So coach please feed the beast and run the offense more off of play action

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I don't know what to say.......

I really don't. It is almost laughable. Packers got robbed at the end but on the plus side everyone saw it or will see it.

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we won that way, I'd take it. Period. I'm not gonna whine and ***** about it. See you next week.

Sad.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Game was complete BS period and the arrogance of the NFL Owners not settling this cramp with the referees is becoming a joke. From blatant interference calls continuously going against GB from the SF Game to now this Seattle game. Maybe if the imitation America's Team the Cowboys were playing and this happen then things might be changed. Why does it have to happen to GB!

This was a bunch of BS period! Makes me not want to watch anymore until they get this settled.

The NFL and their Owners really SUCK!!!!!!!

HansGruber

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ending was crap, and I can agree with you all on that. Terrible. Too many blown calls in both directions. Just terrible, terrible, terrible. Can't even sleep because it feels like nobody won. Those refs stole an amazing defensive performance from the Seahawks, which is evident from the fact that all anyone can talk about is Golden Tate. We all know Golden Tate ain't the one that smacked down that offense. But nobody's talking about our defense.

However, I just want to point out to all you Packer fans who said our DBs were garbage, even if you took away that last TD... guess what?? The only QB to throw a TD was Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks (and a beautiful one at that). Rodgers left here with ZERO TDs. I'm sure you won't be like the Cowboys fans and try to blame it on something else. Just admit it - we have a great defense. You had opportunities, many of them, and you couldn't score.

Just don't blame us because of some sucky refs. That's not on the Seahawks, that's on the crap refs. But let's face it, the Packers had many many chances to score, and couldn't.

I'm going to quote the Steeler fans after we got robbed in SuperBowl XL: At the end of the day, you have to overcome that stuff. Great teams do.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ending was crap, and I can agree with you all on that. Terrible. Too many blown calls in both directions. Just terrible, terrible, terrible. Can't even sleep because it feels like nobody won. Those refs stole an amazing defensive performance from the Seahawks, which is evident from the fact that all anyone can talk about is Golden Tate. We all know Golden Tate ain't the one that smacked down that offense. But nobody's talking about our defense.

However, I just want to point out to all you Packer fans who said our DBs were garbage, even if you took away that last TD... guess what?? The only QB to throw a TD was Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks (and a beautiful one at that). Rodgers left here with ZERO TDs. I'm sure you won't be like the Cowboys fans and try to blame it on something else. Just admit it - we have a great defense. You had opportunities, many of them, and you couldn't score.

Just don't blame us because of some sucky refs. That's not on the Seahawks, that's on the crap refs. But let's face it, the Packers had many many chances to score, and couldn't.

I'm going to quote the Steeler fans after we got robbed in SuperBowl XL: At the end of the day, you have to overcome that stuff. Great teams do.

They also stole an excellent defensive performance from the Packers who totally shut the Hawks down in the 2nd half, and the only first downs the Hawks got were from 3 terrible calls against the Packers, 1 against Walden for RTP negating the INT Wilson threw, 1 against Shields for PI which was absolutely ridiculous, and then the last play...we won't even talk about it. And the Packers did a pretty good job containing the Hawks' running game.

Who said your DBs were garbage? They are good, I think we said that. As for Rodgers' TDs, Driver missed one in the endzone and Jennings stepped out of bounds.

Who's blaming the Hawks for the refs? Course that's not on them, but the way that your head coach and some of your players (read: Golden Tate) carried on like high-schoolers on what was obviously a blown call at the end saying what a "great ending" it was and how it was the right call, that I don't have any respect for.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although the officiating was bad the whole game, the refs made 3 especially bad calls on Seattle's final drive....the 1st was the roughing the passer call...the pass rusher was well within the two step rule and therefore it should not have been a penalty, and the result of the play was a GB INT. Next, on the long pass from Wilson, pass interference should've been called on the offense, not the defense, and lastly, I can maybe understand the final play being ruled a TD on the field, but for the refs to then look at a replay and STILL call it a TD, I can come to only one conclusion; the refs were purposely making incorrect calls in favor of Seattle. How could ANYONE watch the replay and not clearly be able to see the pass was intercepted? No Seattle player was even to close catching that ball...McCarthy needs to, on behalf of the team, file a formal complaint against the league...this kind of garbage can't be allowed to happen...when replacement officials are clearly making wrong calls that cost teams games, action must be taken to correct the situation...it's one thing for the league to make their little power statements to try to prove a point, it's another entirely when their stubborness is adversely affecting the game....and it most definitely is....

PackerRyche

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now is when we find out the character of our team. Do they sit there and stew in their own juices about all the ref crap, or do they use it as a reason to beat teams bad enough so that the refs can't make a difference. We'll see.

Pen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are several reasons us Hawk fans will not feel embarrassed in the slightest. First off: Super Bowl XL. Then there's Testeverde's helmet that not only instigated instant replay, cost Seattle the playoffs. Then there's Baltimore's extra timeout, again costing us the playoffs.

But finally, there's the horrendous PI call on Kam Chancellor that is the only reason GB even HAD the lead to begin with. So the call at the end only gave back to Seattle the win that the call earlier nearly stole away.

So nope, not embarrassed at all.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are several reasons us Hawk fans will not feel embarrassed in the slightest. First off: Super Bowl XL. Then there's Testeverde's helmet that not only instigated instant replay, cost Seattle the playoffs. Then there's Baltimore's extra timeout, again costing us the playoffs.

But finally, there's the horrendous PI call on Kam Chancellor that is the only reason GB even HAD the lead to begin with. So the call at the end only gave back to Seattle the win that the call earlier nearly stole away.

So nope, not embarrassed at all.

That is completely bogus. What happened in SB XL has nothing to do with this game. And the call against Kam was questionable, agreed, but you have no way of saying that if it had been called correctly, Seattle would have won. It was a ticky-tack call that probably should not have been whistled, but there was at least some room for doubt.

Do you know how many bad calls went against the Packers on that final drive? 4. Count them 4. You can't compare that call to the final play because the final play decided the game, pure and simple. If they'd make that terrible call but there were still 5 minutes left to play, the Packers would have still had a chance, but it wasn't. It was a blatant bad call that decided the final result of the game. Your excuses are ********.

Bad calls happen, but such a string of bad calls as what happened on that last drive that basically gave the game to Seattle, there is no comparison between that and the 1 call against Chancellor. There were other bad calls in the game too, and they sure as hell weren't all against Seattle.

Members online