official Packers vs Seahawks MNF

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is ugly for the Packers offense and special teams... Bulaga is getting dominated... Muffed punt... penalties.

With the way the defense is playing, the Packers should be up two scores.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you effin kidding me? This has got to be the softest," non athletic oline ive ever seeen in my life. Mm is not helping calling all these darn long developing pass plays. Screens dufus!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a thing of ugliness.... I've never witnessed an implosion like this one. Props to the Seahawks though, they're taking it to the Pack at this point.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cedric Benson has two carries... two.

The Seahawks are just pinning their ears back. Mike McCarthy had better make some adjustments. Runs, screens, whatever to slow the rush.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
8 sacks so far i have to say at least 3 were Aarons fault for holding on to the ball too long. The seahawks came to play and have been blowing up our line all night. We gonna need a TO by our D and a lot more running the second half if we hope to pull this off

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"They are who we thought they were."
Pathetic play calling and sad o-line play. Rodgers isn't helping the line by holding the ball way too long. Several sacks could have been avoided if he just got rid of it. Brutal to watch this fiasco.

PackerRyche

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One/one coverage on the corners play after play. Jennings and Nelson should be able to get free on some quick outs or ins. Something that allows Rodgers to get rid of the damn ball.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"They are who we thought they were."
Pathetic play calling and sad o-line play. Rodgers isn't helping the line by holding the ball way too long. Several sacks could have been avoided if he just got rid of it. Brutal to watch this fiasco.
We only down 7 an we got the ball coming out of the half its far from a fiasco. However if we don't make any adjustments we're screwed.

PackerRyche

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has seriously nervous feet right now which is why he missed that TD throw to Driver. He needs to take a deep breath. I like the feel of things right now, especially if we can keep getting Benson some useful yards.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need alot of work on offense. We stink period. We look undisciplined and soft. I never thought i would say defense will need to win the game.

PackerRyche

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O-line is the whole issue right now. Even though run blocking has improved (with a lot of extra help from slot backs, TE's, etc), pass blocking is still crappy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts