Official Packers vs Saints thread

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D can make key stops and the offense is back. Watch out.

Refs almost gave the game away again.
Guess the D did as good as expected against the saints but you are right made plays when we needed them to. But we had like 4 dropped picks which would have made this a very different game

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Such class!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Anyway, here's to a good game. It was exciting the last time we played and I expect it to be another thriller. Hopefully our D can pick it up today.
Anyone have a screen shot or gif of the dirty disgusting cheating Taint's player who INTENTIONALLY tried to blind A-Rod?

Knowing how dirty they were with the bounties, no doubt that anything they do, like try to take our QB out, is going to be on purpose. I bet they were high fiving that scum in the locker room.
How do we know they still don't have a bounty program still in place?

BigBluePride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmmm......
Cheatriots have not won a SB since they were caught and for now the Saints are returning to the days of the 'Aint's.
Coincidence?
I doubt it.
I won't be surprised at all if the one "Saints" (Had to put it in quotes cause they don't act like Saints) SB win is all they will ever get for decades or our lifetime. quote]

The fact Patriots went to two Super Bowls since they were caught cheating proves how great they are. Just because they lost those two Super Bowls to us doesn't take away from their dynasty. I highly doubt that as well as as Bill Bellichek knows Tom Coghlin that taping our practices would have showed him anything he doesn't already know. I always felt that Tom Coughlin knowing Bill Bellichek so well is a big reason for our success against Patriots

Female Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess we can't trust the replacement or the "real" refs. These "real" refs made some horrible calls today.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, we deserved this win much, much more than the Taint's.

The MNF fiasco.
A low down dirty cheating Taint's player who put his fingers into A-Rod's face mask ON PURPOSE!
(Hey. How do we know that "bounty gate" still ain't happening?)
Calls still going on against us.
A HUGE relief that we pulled off the win.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess we can't trust the replacement or the "real" refs. These "real" refs made some horrible calls today.
A Taint's player who didn't have possession on a catch which should have been ruled incomplete.
A fumble that was ours that wasn't.

What other missed/bad calls were there?

Female Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Taint's player who didn't have possession on a catch which should have been ruled incomplete.
A fumble that was ours that wasn't.

What other missed/bad calls were there?
I don't want to think of others, it gets me to angry thinking about the refs trying to screw us out of games.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone have a screen shot or gif of the dirty disgusting cheating Taint's player who INTENTIONALLY tried to blind A-Rod?

Knowing how dirty they were with the bounties, no doubt that anything they do, like try to take our QB out, is going to be on purpose. I bet they were high fiving that scum in the locker room.
How do we know they still don't have a bounty program still in place?

Chill out, he face-masked ARod but saying that he was intentionally trying to poke his eye out is a bit of a stretch.

kenward42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe it's time to get the ex-lingerie league officials back. They weren't any worse than the blown calls yesterday against the Packers There was an obvious offensive call toward the end of the firs quarter that was called against the Packer defender instead. Then there was the obvious offensive pass interference call in the end zone that led to the Saints first touchdown. Then the obvious incomplete pass to the Saints receiver, that was reviewed and erroneously confirmed as a catch; then the obvious fumble on the Saints kick-off return that was erroneously ruled as down by contact. The catch that the Packer receiver caught, which was called incomplete, that McCarthy challenged, was in the grasp of the receiver the whole time, even though he pressed the ball to the ground when he rolled over to his left. The ball never left his one hand grip, and never moved. There was also a face mask penalty against a Packer receiver, that was missed. it was quick and the offender quickly let go, but that doesn't mean he gets a free pass on it.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I disagree kenward42. I agree there were three obvious bad/missed calls yesterday against the Packers. I really don't know how the official in the EZ missed the obvious pass interference on the "TD". And I was confident the "catch" by the Saints for a first down would be overruled. Of course that didn't happen and it was very important as that would have been a 3 and out during the Saints comeback. The fumble on the KOR could hardly have been more obvious. BTW, even if McCarthy had a challenge, they didn't determine who recovered the "fumble" on the field so I'm not sure how that would have worked.

However I disagree about McCarthy's first challenge. That obviously wasn't a catch IMO. I think McCarthy used a challenge because he was going to call time out anyway. In the future, I hope he learned the lesson of just calling the time out and saving the challenge. My biggest disagreement with you is even with the missed/bad calls IMO the real refs were better. They spotted the ball correctly (or much more correctly than the incompetents) and quickly so the Packers hurry-up offense could hurry up. Also, they knew the rules even though the screwed up the calls.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chill out, he face-masked ARod but saying that he was intentionally trying to poke his eye out is a bit of a stretch.
I don't think it's that much of a stretch after knowing how the Taints were being paid to go after and intentionally hurt opposing offensive players.
I know I got a bit excited, but something about that just pushed all my buttons.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree kenward42. I agree there were three obvious bad/missed calls yesterday against the Packers. I really don't know how the official in the EZ missed the obvious pass interference on the "TD". And I was confident the "catch" by the Saints for a first down would be overruled. Of course that didn't happen and it was very important as that would have been a 3 and out during the Saints comeback. The fumble on the KOR could hardly have been more obvious. BTW, even if McCarthy had a challenge, they didn't determine who recovered the "fumble" on the field so I'm not sure how that would have worked.

However I disagree about McCarthy's first challenge. That obviously wasn't a catch IMO. I think McCarthy used a challenge because he was going to call time out anyway. In the future, I hope he learned the lesson of just calling the time out and saving the challenge. My biggest disagreement with you is even with the missed/bad calls IMO the real refs were better. They spotted the ball correctly (or much more correctly than the incompetents) and quickly so the Packers hurry-up offense could hurry up. Also, they knew the rules even though the screwed up the calls.
I agree with you Jack. It could have been worse. This time, none of those bad calls cost us the game.
I just hope that the refs get it together real soon and the Packers will no longer be victims of BS calls by scab or real refs. It's gotta end at some point and sooner than later.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I see a lot of bounty talk here. You know its funny as a Colts fan I never even get heated over the bounty stuff. I don't recall any bounties on the Colts in the SB either......and all I hear is *****ing by the Vikings/Cardinals fans when MY team is the one who lost the ultimate prize.

They won fair and square. People need to let that go, the Colts and Saints were the best teams in 2009, period.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I agree with ForgetFavre when he said about the facemask on Rodgers. Not a great move, but hardly a bounty move on the QB....They got punished for the bountygate stuff. Time to move on now. It`ll be a shame if EVERYTHING the Saints do in future will be tainted with history.

Members online

Latest posts