1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

(OFFICIAL) Packers vs Rams game comments/thoughts...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by showgirl, Oct 8, 2006.

1. showgirl

showgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    what a way to lose

At least they were competitive today. Lots of mental and physical errors, yet still had a chance to win in the last minute.

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Post your thoughts/comments/feelings here.

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: what a way to lose

Agggghhhh!!!

This one hurts more than any lose in the last 2 years. Since the 4th and 26 I think. 2-3 would seem so much better than 1-4.

Wow that fumble just stunned me. That's the last thing I thought of. To think we had a chance to win as well.

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Yeah, we were really close to winning this one. It's too bad.

5. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0

I think Favre held it too long.

6. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

This is not a game of "at leasts" for me. That is incredibly fustrating because we had every chance to win and frankly I believe for the most part outplayed the Rams. Can't blame McCarthy or Sanders for this one. We ran the ball effectively and at the end were driving at will. Favre didn't make the big turnover(int) in fact Bulger was the one that had three int's dropped.

Such a fustrating day.

7. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I feel sick. Sure this game will end up giving them better draft position, but if it's the difference between the 4th and 5th overall pick, I want the 5th overall pick and the ******* win. I'm going back to bed until the Canucks game.

8. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know what to feel. I feel disgusted. I feel like I want to throw up. No loss was as painful as this one and I don't think any will top this. We had plenty of time and it looked as if we were going to score and win. Green Bay outplayed the Rams today but the Rams made the big plays when it presented itself.

Tough tough tough loss.......... :(

9. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

It was a shotgun play with a deep drop. Tauscher got beat and Favre didn't see it coming. None the less Colledge should have had it for the love of Gawd. No matter what happens between Favre and Tauscher, that's on Colledge IMO.

10. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i actually got to watch the game this week - yay me. i think it was a hard fought game. the rams did just enough to win. i thought we'd get blown out by their offense. we held them in the redzone so well - don't know why we couldn't stop 'em anyplace else on the field though. there were some key dropped balls & some bad routes ran (k-rob comes to mind) & i don't know if they were just bad routes or what but favre overthrew a few people as well.

it was an exciting game though!!

11. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    I gotta say, Brett should have thrown, to me it looked like he hesitated for a moment, and that moment cost us. :(

12. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I'll put it on Tauscher and not Colledge. Yes he should of had it but Tauscher got flat out owned by Little. Another vet screwing and screwing up big time.

13. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If we had a kicker who could make a 46 yarder we wouldnt have to have worried about scoring a td. Hawk dropped Int Harris dropped Int Woodson dropped Int. Favre started to really play bad for a lil bit.

My thoughts is that we really suck we should have won this game and it lots a lot like last year when we couldnt win close games. It is getting really depressing watching this over and over when we should have won these games

14. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i don't know - maybe it's just me but - i honestly thought we'd lose this game - BADLY!! since we were in it the whole game, i thought it was enjoyable - well, except for the end, that is. ;)

15. packerfanfourever

packerfanfourever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

why is that on Colledge? no way you need to protect the ball at point of the game, I am sorry but you can not blame Colledge on that one that one was on Brett.

16. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You and all those other negative nancy's. The Ram's aren't that good.

17. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I can see you're point, but for all we know he may have hesitated because his read was covered.

18. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Because Colledge had the ball right in his damn arms with no one around him at all. NO REASON AT ALL he should have let that one get outa his hands. Tauscher got beat to death and Favre got the ball knocked outa his hands.

19. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah that may have well been the case.

I just can't believe this of all things happened. :(

20. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm with you on this completely believe me. This is the most depressing loss of the season.

21. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The worst thing is that Martin was wide open for the winning TD.

22. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

You've got to be kidding me. Tauscher got schooled by Little and it was just a clean swipe. Favre never even saw him.

23. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    we where 10 yards away from winning the game. :(

2-3 would have been great.

24. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    negative nancy?? if you're gonna call me something, i prefer 'positions assistant' or as gakkass likes to call me, 4packbitch.

as far as the rams not being that good, i think they showed it today. and yet, they still beat us. hmmm... :wink:

25. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

they should have gone for the fg and sent the game to halftime, too bad there were many good things in this game. favre had one of his better games despite that fumble. I would have gone for fg.

this was the hardest I have seen them play in a long time.