Official Packers vs Raiders:Preseason Game #3 Thread

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well at the NT Position you can get by with a rotation, especially true if you have quality ends. Let's see how Pennel does against starters before we throw in the towel.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well at the NT Position you can get by with a rotation, especially true if you have quality ends. Let's see how Pennel does against starters before we throw in the towel.

True, just have not seen enough of anyone else to really know if we have someone who can get the job done.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we keep both Tolzien & Flynn as should learned from last year ..... their position only thing in question. Keep all 3 backs they compliment each other nicely.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
People who are jumping back on the Tolzien train pump the brakes. Flynn is a regular season qb and has always been. You guys are so quick to forget that if not for him we lose against Minnesota and Dallas ...and never see that remarkable play Rodgers to Cobb vs Chicago to lift us into the PLAYOFFS! I have more faith in him than Tolzien hands down.

I said last year Scott has the better arm and just needed time..

I still think Scott's arm is better and the offseason/qb school did him wonders..

Flynn is the #2, but I would not be surprised if Scott does become the #2 and if he does, be in support of it :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

About 3 QB's, to my knowledge MM has never kept 3 QB's and that has never bitten the Packers yet. Last year was the closest we have come to getting bitten, but we still made the playoffs and even won the division.

Last time the Packers kept three QBs on the roster was in 2008 with Rodgers, Flynn and Brohm.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I REALLY hope that the packers can get it together a lot more before the SEA game to open the season. Arod was throwing the ball low, throwing high, WR's had MANY drops...... and this was against a poor raiders 1st team D. Seahawks looked in mid season form against the Bears, who are a better team than the raiders. We can't afford all those miscues and drops vs the seacawks in their own house. Our running game was very solid, then again it was the raiders. Our 1st and 2nd team D looked good, then again it was the raiders. I think we still have a long ways to go before we are ready for Seattle now that we have gotten a good look at 1st team offense. If we are going to use the hurry up offense a lot, the WR's need to have their heads on straight and their minds clear...... even cobb looked to be unfocused.

Members online

Latest posts