OFFICIAL Packers VS Lions - The Matt Flynn Game

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as awkward as this might sound... today's game might undermines rodgers importance to the team.

In my opinion he is very important... but without rodgers (or jennings for that matter... or their top defensive core), the packers were able to win with their back up qb. insane

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All Flynn does is win games. He's a baller, a shot caller, and a game changer.

And SUCK IT LIONS!!! I know Lions fans are usually good fans, but they're the single most obnoxious, *********, worst organization in football. Their players are nothing but thugs, their coach is the biggest ******* in all of football, and they don't belong even with our backups.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Teams will want Matt Flynn that's for sure.

But he don't play for Philly like Kolb did, so expect him to be under the radar when it comes to possible quarterbacks on the market next year.

I think Holmgren in Cleveland may want him, but I hope not. That would ruin the kid.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably the most fun game to watch of the season, far beyond any expectations I had. Flynn was sensational and gives a fan a warm feeling that injury to ARod is not the threat it could be without him. HOWEVER, giving up 520 yards and 5 TDs at this stage of the season with mostly first-teamers is more than a little concerning. Hope Dom has saved some wrinkles for the playoffs. Or maybe I'm just being a worrywart. Great game for THE PACK!!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as awkward as this might sound... today's game might undermines rodgers importance to the team.

In my opinion he is very important... but without rodgers (or jennings for that matter... or their top defensive core), the packers were able to win with their back up qb. insane
Just goes to show that the Packers are the best, not good or better, but the BEST all over team in the NFL right now.
Then again, we already knew that from last year.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
This board has been saying all along, the only reason Rodgers starts is because Flynn allows him to. Nobody had listened...
While I seriously disagree with this, Flynn is a great QB and will do well as a starter somewhere else. I just hope they don't try to rest the backup role on Graham Harrell next year.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The refs have been awful, almost embarrassingly. I really don't want the packers to get the rep from other fans and teams of a team like the patriots that gets all the calls and is clearly favored by the refs but I think its getting to be that way. Also Mike perrara (or however you spell it) needs to stop blowing the refs, its clear he backs them no matter what.

That being said detroit's doing a lot to not win. They gotta stop the run and have no one but themselves to blame for that problem.
Mike Perrara's opinion means nothing.
I dunno why Faux feels obligated to have him. Other networks don't. The announcers just ramble on with their own speculating of the outcome. The only one that matters at all is the ref on the field. Do we really need to have any idea what he's going to rule before than? Are we that impatient?

It's obvious to me, yet again, that Fox hates the Pack.
Those guys just wouldn't shut up about the TD/non TD that the Lions made.
Life is unfair and so is football sometimes.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Mike Perrara's opinion means nothing.
I dunno why Faux feels obligated to have him. Other networks don't. The announcers just ramble on with their own speculating of the outcome. The only one that matters at all is the ref on the field. Do we really need to have any idea what he's going to rule before than? Are we that impatient?

It's obvious to me, yet again, that Fox hates the Pack.
Those guys just wouldn't shut up about the TD/non TD that the Lions made.
Life is unfair and so is football sometimes.

Perrara is an idiot. He is only there to agree with the calls and give you that oh so pissed off feeling in your stomach that your team is being screwed. I've never seen him disagree with bad calls, ever.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

I was thinking something along those lines...but not quite. Flynn's performance might just skew the ******* sportswriters who vote MVP ... you know.... "Look at this...his backup plays a game like this...maybe it is the talent around him...blah blah blah..." I'll guarantee that one bonehead or another will write that crap....(aside from me that is)

michaelturi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I seriously disagree with this, Flynn is a great QB and will do well as a starter somewhere else. I just hope they don't try to rest the backup role on Graham Harrell next year.
I say sign Flynn and trade Rodgers. We could get a whole defense for him alone!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know d-line gave up a lot of yards,and t.d.s but they played a good game too they got sacks interceptions knock downs,and don't forget lions had most everyone playing and look at the penalties they had yes we had some bad ones but megatron pass interference call,playoffs the pack can do it they will play their a game gopack.

Staff online

Members online