Official Packers vs Lions round 2

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last time the Packers lost a home game to the Lions was 1991. The last time Detroit swept a season series with the Packers was also 1991. The way things are going with these two teams now it's 1991 again.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching both the Packers and Lions play yesterday, I won't be picking the Packers in this one.
These are teams going in different directions.
In fact the Packers look like they have no direction.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I suppose there's the chance they show up like they did at Minnesota but as of now it's not looking good.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the Lions are starting to click a little so it should be a good game.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
We should have a special coin we can flip; one side has the face of Dr. Jekyll, the other has Mr. Hyde. Flip the coin and decide which Packers will show up.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Lions have looked much improved over the last few weeks and it will be a tough game for the Packers. I can't come up with any reasons to support it but am optimistic the Packers will win this game.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions have looked much improved over the last few weeks and it will be a tough game for the Packers. I can't come up with any reasons to support it but am optimistic the Packers will win this game.

Right now, I'm calling it a toss up.

Sky King

Reaction score
If they roll-out the same offense for this next game that we've been seeing lately then I'm pretty well certain I already know the game's outcome. Of course, if their pad-level improves enough they may just crush the Lions. :coffee:

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they roll-out the same offense for this next game that we've been seeing lately then I'm pretty well certain I already know the game's outcome. Of course, if their pad-level improves enough they may just crush the Lions. :coffee:

Wishful thinking never hurt anyone ;)

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers win 27 - 21

Why? Because if the Packers were 0-15 playing against a 15-0 team, I'd still pick the Packers anyway.

That explains a lot. Can we assume you don't bet anything real on Packer games. :)

BlueRidgePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At some point soon during the remainder of this season I think the receivers begin to catch the throws (even difficult ones) and get open or come back to the ball better. I didn't realize until watching this year how much Jordy makes a difference even when he is not the one being thrown to. Now, teams can take away Cobb and play the others softer. Jones has done well, but in some ways he is still the #3 receiver he was on his first tenure there. Not a primary threat. Rogers is banged up, Lacy is overweight and banged up. Time for receivers to step up on the quick routes. My opinion.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
...Lacy is overweight and banged up.
Lacy in the past two games:
At Minnesota: 22 rushes for 100 yards for a 4.5 average. One pass reception for 6 yards.
Vs. Chicago: 17 rushes for 105 yards for a 6.2 average. 4 pass receptions for 34 yards. One TD, one fumble lost.