*** Official Packers Vs Eagles Thread ***

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bubba is slower than a Senator in an airport bathroom.

Bubba......."I am not slow and have never been slow"

Reaction score
Give credit to the Eagles' SS though, he did exactly what you expect the SS to do.

Ruvell showing some speed though, and it seems McCarthy is being more aggressive in his play calling.

Reaction score
Colledge did a terrible job blocking on the no huddle, and the sack took them out of field position.

But B-Jack catches another pass and makes a couple of nifty moves and makes a couple of defenders miss.

He clearly has the talent to be a great RB, but dammit we need more consistency.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that was the worst two minute drill time management that i have ever seen in my life. Not taking timeouts, not spikeing the ball, and throwing it up the middle for 5 yards with 11 seconds left on second down??

Reaction score
That ridiculous Favre interception sure is coming back to haunt the packers.

It was hardly Favre's fault though.

B-Jack did a terrible job on that blitz pick-up, and the Eagles line was getting some real pressure.

It was either take the sack and loose field position, or throw it to Bubba.

Favre did the right thing, but the problem is that Bubba was clueless as usual and didn't even bother fighting Sheldon Brown for the ball.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The throw in the middle of the field was dumb. There was no way they could get to the line and spike it with the short time they had. But the sack of Favre was what killed it, or we could have at least got 3 points out of it.

We have had NO offense so far. The special teams and D has kept us in the game, or we'd be dead right now. I hope MM chews them a new BUTT at halftime. We STILL can win, if the O can get it's stuff together.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

you're kidding, right? you're a funny dude.

yeah, Bjack allowed pressure at favres feet, but...that throw...should not have been made.

Favre forced the issue, like he did when he got sacked before halftime instead of throwing it away. He tries to do too much instead of playing smart football.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody's giving credit to the Eagles D. They're giving us NOTHING to work with. Looks like a long, defensive struggle. I'm hoping MM makes some good halftime adjustments.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

B-Jack did a terrible job on that blitz pick-up, and the Eagles line was getting some real pressure.

It was either take the sack and loose field position, or throw it to Bubba.

Favre did the right thing, but the problem is that Bubba was clueless as usual and didn't even bother fighting Sheldon Brown for the ball.

it was Brett's fault, period. stop making excuses. it was a poor throw under pressure or not

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre has had no where to go with the ball.....and there has been NO running game. So he tries to do too much.
I can't see why no one can get open. If they don't do a 180 in the second half, we are done.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just heard Ahman Green has over 100 yards already..........geez, i might end up eatting my words. :cry:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just heard Ahman Green has over 100 yards already..........geez, i might end up eatting my words. :cry:

he didnt

that guy was wrong

he has about 80 total

still a good game for him so far, but not 100+

Members online

Latest posts