OFFICIAL Packers vs Dolphins after game thread

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think we played and ok game. we could have played alot better.

but im glad we won. :)

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems to me Woodson earned his paycheck today. What a great game.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
started off slow but I think they finally started to click, didn't play the best and could of done better but hey they won 34-24

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
started off slow but I think they finally started to click, didn't play the best and could of done better but hey they won 34-24

How about the balls of MM to go for it on 4th down and call an imaginative play? Yeah Vonnie almost made the play and props to Driver. Perfect player to go to on that kind of a call.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was great to watch Ahman Green look like his old self. :D

Did Jennings get hurt this game!?(I wasnt able to watch the game since I was out)

Yeah, they took him to x-ray his ankle and was out the rest of the game.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yae he got hury early in the game when he caught a 14 **** pass.

i think he will be back next week.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
YIKES about jennings, this is worrying.

What about the pass D, did it improve, show signs of life, improvement, etc?

Early on it looked ok, but as the game went on it seemed that they were making adjustments. When we went up 27-16 and the phins went right down the field passing the ball to bring it to 27-24 I was screaming for Sanders head.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Post all your views/opinons/thoughts about the game in this thread. :)

Whatever MM did in the lockerroom during half-time worked. We looked horrible the 1st half. Then suddenly Woodson picks one off and returns it for a TD. After that, it was all Packers.

Don't let the stats fool you. Most of those 400+ passing yards by them were worthless yards when the game was out of reach.

I like how aggressive MM is. We took a chance with a reverse to Driver on a 4th and 1 and I think that broke the back of the Dolphins. Driver was excellent. Green looked like Green 2003. Favre took chances and they paid off. I'm glad he took them. The OL came together in the 2nd half. The D looked okay too.

My only disappointment is I'm really hoping Jennings is okay. I really like Jennings, and was hoping he'd have a Rookie of the Year year. He left the game after a 14 yard pass and never came back.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we had 155 yards rushing. i thought that was a big positive because the dolphins d line is very good against the run.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well remember Green took one big one too the house which was awesome no doubt so that accounted for most of his yards, but when we actually got a hole from the Oline he seemed to hit it HARD. He is still unquestionably our best back and is starting to see the holes in the ZB scheme.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score

agreed, we really turned it around in the second half. we scored 28 points in the second half.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure felt good to see Brett Favre like the young gunslinger that he always was. They won for my aunt who passed away on Friday.

Latest posts