Official Packers vs Cowboys

Reaction score
Any other year this game would be a blowout "Wopum gangnam style"!!
This year AR could be screaming "yo Adrian" by the 4th qtr :eek: j/k
In all seriousness AR has played good in moderate rain in the past. The OL is back and that is a significant factor.
This needs to be a double digit win by us and them being that close only due to our clock management deep into the 4th. GB 30 Dallas 17
PS. Forecast has been upgraded to rain and low 50's. Not too shabby

Last edited:

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's all going to be on the Dallas pass rush, if we can't put pressure on Rogers from the off then you're going to score at a rate my lads just won't be able to keep pace with.

The one thing that gives me some small glimmer of hope is that in the last couple of games our D is looking useful. That and the invigorating supernatural high-kick power of the Dallas Cowgirls
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
That and the invigorating supernatural high-kick power of the Dallas Cowgirls
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

No wonder the Cowboys can't concentrate on Football!! I think the mystery of 4-8 has been solved!!

Think most would settle for jumping right t0 6-9 and just skip the last game.

Last edited:

DavidRusso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to focus on winning, a 1st round bye would be nice, but like VIC says "the hottest team going into the playoffs is the best team" If we get on a roll, I don't think I would want that bye week, but who knows?

SnakePlissken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the Thanksgiving '94 game at Texas Stadium where some red-headed third-string QB named Jason Garrett beat Favre and the Pack. So I know better than to get cocky about facing a Cowboys backup. The Cowboys, even at their worst, have a habit of hanging in there and never getting mathematically eliminated until the very end. They're aided in this by being in a terrible division, but even though they have no plans on delivering any hope, they do just enough to keep those delusional Cowboys fans hopeful.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand it's going to be heavy too.
There are actually flood warnings due to possibly 3 inches of rain.
We have standing puddles in our yard already, though it has let up considerably, but more is coming later. At least 2-3 seems almost certain. She's gonna be a wet one

Rmac587

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas's first TD drive: the worst @&$&@&$ display of tackling I've seen in a while. Micha Hyde just dived at he feet of the Olineman.

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great effort by the Dallas D but they can't cover for the utter hopelessness of our offence.

Great game by Cobb

SnakePlissken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So glad the Packers won. I live in the Dallas area, I never would have heard the end of it, and Cowboys fans were already annoying after they won last week. They've been especially annoying since last year. In fact last night I was out to dinner with my brother, sister in law and parents and had a bad experience. I noticed when we got our salads that mine was really small, and everybody else's was much larger. Same when we got our meals, as two people got the same dish, and their portion was about double what mine was. But it was enough (with a little bread), I just figured it was no big deal I got a little less salad and I got unlucky with the small piece of meat. But then as we were walking out our waiter says "Hope you enjoy that ***-whooping tomorrow", and for the first time I realize I was wearing my Packers hat. And I realize he's serious, he's not just giving me some good-natured ribbing. And then it all made sense, I just hope the portion size was all he messed with. I usually don't wear my Packers clothing to restaurants, not since I got into an exchange with some Taco Casa employee about an hour after the game last year.

Members online

Latest posts