Official Packers vs Cards studs n duds

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know it just feels like someone sucked all the fight out of me. I got nothing now. I hate to say that because I love this team endlessly and have been defending them for the most part of the year, and now I look like a complete fool.
No you don't. You look like King Leonidas.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Josh Jackson looks awful out there too. Terrible angles and he can't seem to cover. I hope it's just being a rookie, but looking at him vs Alexander, it's night and day

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dud....passing on Derwin James for Alexander, Jackson and 32 pick. James is Troy and Cam mixed together and will be easy best saftey in the nfl...he is an all pro. by the way i love alexander but he can never be the difference maker james is at Safety.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Josh Jackson looks awful out there too. Terrible angles and he can't seem to cover. I hope it's just being a rookie, but looking at him vs Alexander, it's night and day

Whitt must be putting more effort into coaching Jackson if he is getting worse. :laugh:

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King Jackson JJones Randall Rawlins. 2 first rounders 3 second rounders. that tells you a lot why this team is so void of talent....

Members online

Latest posts