Official Packers vs Cards studs n duds

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Stud: Jake Kumerow got his first career reception. Atta boy.
Davante
Scott unless his hold muxed up the final FG attempt.

Duds: special mention only
training staff. Injuries have again decimated the defensive backfield and this season is also taking out the LB corps. Thankfully a new coaching staff will bring in a new training room staff.

Missin Crosby
The drops by the rookie receivers and DBs

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5 minutes into the game McCarthy ran the ball on 3rd and 10. That's where I turned off the game. McCarthy is the dud week after week after week after week.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually the 1972 team was a good team especially on the road. The rest of the decade was pretty bad though and had worse teams than this one imo.

That's what I was trying to say. There were some really sad teams back then, but we know at the beginning of the season that they weren't going anywhere. Not the same gut-punch that this team provides.

Puppydog31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, some pretty bad football, but not from a team that anyone expected to win. Makes a loss like today (and this whole season) all that much more frustrating. Also, folks would pretty much have to be in their 50's or older to remember games from the 1970's, so maybe there aren't a whole lot of them. :)
I’m one of the 50+ Year old packer fans and I remember the 70s. The Scott hunter,jerry tagge days. And this feeling I’m getting now seems very familiar to those days of never getting to the playoffs...

And the worse thing is by watching today’s game Aaron Rodgers reminded me of Scott hunter and jerry tagge.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm also so sick of McCarthy backing up Crosby. Yeah Mike, we get it, hes' the most accurate 80% field goal kicker in the NFL.

Puppydog31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs...the packer fans who actually stayed til the end of the game in the cold and snow

Duds....mike Murphy and all the way down to the water boy.

Puppydog31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was I the only one thinking towards the end of the game that if there are players that want to see MM out, losing this game was a sure way to do it. Not saying any Packer player intentionally missed a play, but was it in the back of their minds? :devilish:
It seems like something is going on...they really can’t be this bad...

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i didn't watch the beginning, so i don't know how he played the rest of the game
but i do want to "stud" at least a single play
because that play jaire made on fitz was outstanding, and i don't think we've had a player in a good while that could have made that play

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually missed most of the game due to a blown out ptrap and garbage disposal hookup. Streamed the last part of the 4th from home depot plumbing aisle..... there's definitely something a brew with this team beyond bad play. It truly looks like this is a show the world what a real MM offense looked like without someone saving it/ baking him out on the field.

Duds: was pretty much the entire team. Looking sluggish and out of it. God I hate seeing that.

Studs: fans staying through the entire game.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually the 1972 team was a good team especially on the road. The rest of the decade was pretty bad though and had worse teams than this one imo.

The Lynn ****ey days were entertaining. The days of Lofton, Jefferson and Coffman were fun. Then there were all those 5-9 and 4-10 years. Being young, I was always optimistic about the next season. Now, I'm still optimistic about next season.

fix8ed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got nothing. What is there to say? We just lost to a 2-9 team. And the last time they won here in Lambeau was when they were the Chicago Cardinals. I feel sick.

This team is broken in all aspects of the definition. This is the final nail in the coffin for McCarthy.

I'm gonna label myself as a dud for trying to be so optimistic and keep hope alive. I got nothing now. I'm waving the white flag in defeat. I'm sorry you guys.
Well, don't be too ******* yourself. You aren't the only one to miss the last lifeboat on this sinking ship. And it doesn't help to see your quarterback competing more with Flo and the Geico gecko than with rival teams. Sheesh

morango

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good riddance to the worst season of Packers football I've ever watched.

You must be fairly young. Some of us remember FAR worse seasons in the 70s and 80s. Decades of yuck that would make this season look great in comparison.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Mike Daniels. Now it's clear just how studly he is. He makes all the difference on D.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you all believe in tanking now??

Didn't even watch the game. This team is a complete mess.
No, why would you purposely play to lose? Ever? This team has things far beyond who’s calling the plays to work out and they better figure it out now. It’s not just going to go away in the offseason by playing to lose.

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, why would you purposely play to lose? Ever? This team has things far beyond who’s calling the plays to work out and they better figure it out now. It’s not just going to go away in the offseason by playing to lose.

You don't play to lose.

You're just not mad when they lose, because in the long run it is better for the team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts