Official Packers vs Cards studs n duds

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: those shocked we lost. What team have you guys been watching? Like seriously? The Packers are one of the 3 worst teams in the NFL this year. People think because we have Aaron Rodgers that’s an automatic W and winning record. This is not a good team at all. They have a boring easy to defense offense...mixed with a defense full of guys who would be backups anywhere else with a HC who can’t adjust or fix any issues. Hello top 5 pick!! Teams a joke

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears have a better offense without Trubisky.

We are one tie away from bottom of table.

This is just plain terrible. I have no words.

Studs: Fans which came to watch this pile of *****. Adams, Scott
Dud: everyone else

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i not long got home after being in the pub all day watching my hometeam getting beat in a cup final, the last thing i expected was to see us getting beat by a 2-9 team with 2 mins to go, the pack beating the cards today was probably going to be my only plus today

the fact that cobb was open on that second to last play and AR didn't go to him has just made my drunken rage even worse

H

HardRightEdge

Lost to the cardinals at home in a must win. That’s the low point of the season. Entire team was a dud
To a dome team in bad weather no less. I think you have to go a lot farther back than this season to find a lower point in the Rodgers era.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good riddance to the worst season of Packers football I've ever watched.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Stud: Devante, A Jones, Packer fans
Dud: Packers Defense, drop passes, 4th and 23, coaching, Special Teams, Golden Corall

Moose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team has no heart. So many missed tackles and giving up on plays. Not so good Az O line protects QB better than us

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Whoever decided it was a good idea to give $4M+ per season to a mediocre kicker who I had no faith was going to deliver, immediately after the kicker they picked up on waivers wins it from 44.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Mason has not had any competition at his position in a long time maybe that might have sparked an improvement at kicker but, to much faith and not enough results.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: those shocked we lost. What team have you guys been watching? Like seriously? The Packers are one of the 3 worst teams in the NFL this year. People think because we have Aaron Rodgers that’s an automatic W and winning record. This is not a good team at all. They have a boring easy to defense offense...mixed with a defense full of guys who would be backups anywhere else with a HC who can’t adjust or fix any issues. Hello top 5 pick!! Teams a joke
It's not that I'm shock. Well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised, but it was a factor to a lot of things. For starters we were at home and typically our record is pretty decent at home compared to being on the road.

Second, it was against a hapless Cardinals team, in which I saw it as a way for us to regain our bearings as we make one last push into making the playoffs. It's not that I believe that Rodgers automatically equals a win, if that was the case he would've won countless rings for us right now, it's just that we've been here and in spite of it all we always managed to find a way. Like your typical story.

I know that's a silly way to look at it, and I was well aware of the odds being stacked against us, but with everything that's been going on in regards to the threads and everything like that, I thought the least I could do was help everyone cling on to that small glimpse of hope in regards to making it into the playoffs. B/c really that's all we have. Was I kidding myself in regards to us having a chance, in retrospect sure now that this is pretty much the nail in the coffin, but how many times have we've seen The Packers beat the odds and found a way in spite of everything. The defense has improved and we've seen glimpses of the offense. To me I saw it as connecting all the pieces to the puzzle.

Then on top of that you have people hoping we lose, and asking as to what reason is there to like this team. It just bothered me. I know we've been spoiled and this is truly a slice of humble pie. I just tried to look and give things from a different perspective in regards to the team and that this wasn't as bad as everyone was making it to be. Again was I fooling myself, sure. But the way I saw it was too easy for us to give up in spite of everything.

I don't know it just feels like someone sucked all the fight out of me. I got nothing now. I hate to say that because I love this team endlessly and have been defending them for the most part of the year, and now I look like a complete fool.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
DUD: Me for starting the season thinking New Orleans could provide us with a nice juicy high First Round pick, when it turns out, the Packers will be providing that all on their own.

Studs: Packers are gaining on that higher draft pick for every round!
  • Cardinals Win
  • Giants Win
  • Cowboys Win
  • Jaguars Win
  • Buccaneers Win

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least it's at the point where these pathetic losses are more amusing than anything else. This team wasn't going anywhere anyway. I could totally see this team finishing the year 4-11-1.
Maybe if we beat the bears, but lose the other 3. That would be a good ending to a nightmare season, and at 5-10-1, a top 8 pick.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should have seen the 70’s for the worst Packer Football played

Again, some pretty bad football, but not from a team that anyone expected to win. Makes a loss like today (and this whole season) all that much more frustrating. Also, folks would pretty much have to be in their 50's or older to remember games from the 1970's, so maybe there aren't a whole lot of them. :)

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe if we beat the bears, but lose the other 3. That would be a good ending to a nightmare season, and at 5-10-1, a top 8 pick.
I would've prefered defeating Minnesota rather than Chicago as I despise them far more, but I'll take a sweep over Chicago to this season. Of course that is very unlikely.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Madison Fellner - intern on training staff remembered to bring extra bandages.
Duds: clark, Adams
Super Duds: everyone else except . . .
Super Duper Duds:
MM - the team is not playing for you
AR - something is wrong doesnt feel like the chemistry is there and feels like that is on AR.

I think the MM era now may be down to a few hours.

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: top 10 draft pick. The overdue house cleaning that is about to take place.

Duds: Mark Murphy. Time to wake up and make a few big boy business decisions, the good old boys club you are running has become a bottom 5 team in the league.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Was I the only one thinking towards the end of the game that if there are players that want to see MM out, losing this game was a sure way to do it. Not saying any Packer player intentionally missed a play, but was it in the back of their minds? :devilish:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not much to write about on this one. Failed plays on every level. Miss an easy INT and then the other team commits a penalty to make it 3rd and forever and we give it up. That’s the point in the game a good team buries their opponent.

Our offense is just missed plays everywhere and the QB is right there with them in the blame pile.

Lots will be new next year.

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think players would deliberately tank but I'll bet they make "business decisions".

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Again, some pretty bad football, but not from a team that anyone expected to win. Makes a loss like today (and this whole season) all that much more frustrating. Also, folks would pretty much have to be in their 50's or older to remember games from the 1970's, so maybe there aren't a whole lot of them. :)
Actually the 1972 team was a good team especially on the road. The rest of the decade was pretty bad though and had worse teams than this one imo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts