OFFICIAL Packers Vs Bears Week 1 thread

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a feeling Cobb isn't as hurt as it's being let on. He has said he will play on Sunday, and without Nelson I wonder if Rodgers plans to feed Cobb the ball early and often?

Cobb isn't as hurt as he is letting on and Alshon Jeffry is worse than he is letting on. Makes perfect Packer fan sense to me. I know you didn't say that about Jeffrey but I've read in in several places.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Bears by 2 with a late score to win.
Good one, Raptor. I just pee'd ever so slightly.

I have a ton of respect for the Bears organization and the team. Their fans however suck the big green ******. So, a Packer win, because it makes their moronic fan bases heads explode in unison, is the big deal for me.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Cobb isn't as hurt as he is letting on and Alshon Jeffry is worse than he is letting on. Makes perfect Packer fan sense to me. I know you didn't say that about Jeffrey but I've read in in several places.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cobb DIDN'T play on Sunday.

D

Deleted member 6794

Morgan Burnett and Sam Barrington officially listed as questionable for Sunday's game, Randall Cobb probable.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
According to special teams coach Ron Zook, if McCarthy doesn't tell him otherwise, Montgomery will return punts vs. the Bears. That's kind of surprising as I was convinced Hyde will continue to be the primary guy.
I think the change was made because of Hyde's neck injury.

D

Deleted member 6794

Bears injury report: LB Sam Acho out, CB Tracy Porter out, WR Alshon Jeffery questionable, WR Eddie Royal questionable, WR Marquess Wilson questionable, LB Jonathan Bostic questionable, OT Jermon Bushrod probable, DT Eddie Goldman probable, QB Jimmy Clausen probable.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Possibly, but he was able to fully practice the entire week so it's still surprising to me.
Not to me. I remember one poster in particular who suggested Montgomery would get a shot at PRs but was assured by others that wouldn't be the case. :D

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
You're really optimistic if you think it will take 6 minutes. First bad play and the season will be over in the chat box.

What? They are going to have a bad play????

Damn. Season over, people. Pack it in. This sucks. We are wasting Rodgers' prime years. Capers needs to go. Rodgers is just a system QB. The injury bug always hits us worse. Why can't we fix the problems we had last year? This wouldn't have happened if Favre wasn't run off. I told everyone before anyone else that this was a problem. McCarthy stinks. Zook is horrible. Ted's gotta go. The Vikings are way better. The Lions are way better. The Bears are way better. If only Collins' career didn't come to an end. If only Ted could draft better. Raji is a bum. Masthay can't punt. We need to find a better FG kicker. Our balls are too inflated.

Whew. I feel better now.

D

Deleted member 6794

Not to me. I remember one poster in particular who suggested Montgomery would get a shot at PRs but was assured by others that wouldn't be the case. :D

I don't think Montgomery should be the punt returner though. He hasn't done anything during the preseason deserving of him moving ahead of Hyde on the depth chart.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What? They are going to have a bad play????

Damn. Season over, people. Pack it in. This sucks. We are wasting Rodgers' prime years. Capers needs to go. Rodgers is just a system QB. The injury bug always hits us worse. Why can't we fix the problems we had last year? This wouldn't have happened if Favre wasn't run off. I told everyone before anyone else that this was a problem. McCarthy stinks. Zook is horrible. Ted's gotta go. The Vikings are way better. The Lions are way better. The Bears are way better. If only Collins' career didn't come to an end. If only Ted could draft better. Raji is a bum. Masthay can't punt. We need to find a better FG kicker. Our balls are too inflated.

Whew. I feel better now.

R-E-L-A-X. We'll get that fixed. Championships aren't everything. We can win without a front seven. The starting OLine is all we need. Remember 2010 - forget 2011 and 2014. Raji had a good year once, he'll be a beast again (oops, didn't see you'd already addressed that). Already covered Rodgers prime and Capers, thanks.

Members online

Latest posts