Bears inactives:

LB Jon Bostic
CB Tracy Porter
RB Ka'Deem Carey
C Hroniss Grasu
QB David Fales
OT Tayo Fabuluje
WR Cam Meredith

So all three receivers that were listed as questionable are playing.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Damnation......:mad: I`ve just discovered the game is blacked out on NFL gamepass. I AM SERIOUSLY TICKED OFF NOW !!!!!!!!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears inactives:

LB Jon Bostic
CB Tracy Porter
RB Ka'Deem Carey
C Hroniss Grasu
QB David Fales
OT Tayo Fabuluje
WR Cam Meredith

So all three receivers that were listed as questionable are playing.
I think it was pretty obvious they were playing when John Fox got all secretive about it the past few weeks. At least he was wasting his time trying to be deceptive when he could have been doing more game planning.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Were the Packers secretive about Burnett not playing? Of all the things to criticize Fox and Bears about choosing something almost all teams do is ... odd.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Other than the Patriots most teams are pretty straight forward. I think the Pack was. Burnett didn't practice. I don't think they hid that he was hurt. I think the deception narrative started in Chicago...by the chicago sports media because of how they handled the Kevin White injury. It was furthered when they put out the bogus depth chart last week in regards to the O-line.

I just think it was a weird waste of energy for a team that has a ton of work in front of them.

H

HardRightEdge

Micah Hyde will start at strong safety.
That makes sense in base D. It will be interesting to see the personnel groups in the other 2/3 of the snaps.

It's curious to see Burnett on the game day active list while not being healthy enough to start, assuming your report on Hyde is correct.

I'm seeing where Barrington is listed as questionable with an ankle, the same status as Burnett. He's also game day active per your list. That's an interesting position to start with, now perhaps more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think playing the Bears in Chicago this early is great. That field is terrible once it starts to get cold.

H

HardRightEdge

Damnation......:mad: I`ve just discovered the game is blacked out on NFL gamepass. I AM SERIOUSLY TICKED OFF NOW !!!!!!!!
Can I assume you're talking about nfl.com's Game Pass?

I don't know about Britain, but here in the US all regular season games are blacked out on the NFL's Game Pass. And the replays are not available while any NFL game is in progress. It has something to do with the the networks and Dish, paying billions of dollars apiece to the NFL, wanting us to watch their commercials and pay their annual subscription feels. Go figure.

I'll be watching the Bills at home against Indy, which looks like it will be in the rain. It should be interesting.

Megatron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you guys please help me out quick?

How well do you guys think Davente Adams and James Jones will do today against a poor bears D?

Oh and btw, gonna be great watching the bears get completely murdered.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Can I assume you're talking about nfl.com's Game Pass?

I don't know about Britain, but here in the US all regular season games are blacked out on the NFL's Game Pass. And the replays are not available while any NFL game is in progress. It has something to do with the the networks and Dish, paying billions of dollars apiece to the NFL, wanting us to watch their commercials and pay their annual subscription feels. Go figure.

I'll be watching the Bills at home against Indy, which looks like it will be in the rain. It should be interesting.

Yep, but I thought they`d said there were no blackouts this year ? I`m not sure what game I`ll watch yet.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Other than the Patriots most teams are pretty straight forward. I think the Pack was. Burnett didn't practice. I don't think they hid that he was hurt. I think the deception narrative started in Chicago...by the chicago sports media because of how they handled the Kevin White injury. It was furthered when they put out the bogus depth chart last week in regards to the O-line. I just think it was a weird waste of energy for a team that has a ton of work in front of them.
Did the Bears violate any NFL rules regarding player eligibility for practices? How the media handled anything isn't Fox's fault. And I'll bet Fox didn't waste more than a minute on the depth chart. I have no problem if the Packers play it close to the vest on this kind of information as long as they don't violate NFL rules. And I don't have a problem with any other team doing it either, but as I see this discussion as a waste of energy, you can have the last word on it.

Members online

Latest posts