Official Packers VS Bears Prediction Thread

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Im calling a 28-17 win by the Pack.

(I acknowledge that we have an official thread for predictions in the sticky threads but noone has really touched it since the eagles game)

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill say the same as I did with the falcons It will be either a really close game either way or the packers blowing them out. If our O is slowed down close game if not there is no way the score with us, see falcons game. Ill say packers 27-17 they score a trash td at end of game.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I missed the GB score by 3 points last game...
BUT, I think I was the only one on the Forum having the Pack win in a blowout.....

gonna need a few days to come up with a score for this one.... gotta chk out the weather chnl too :)

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson is claming the poor field conditions at the Bed Pan will hurt the Packers receivers since they run such precise routes.

What does Jimmy know about real football??

The poor footing will hamper the barelys D-backs more than our receivers.

Plus, in the absence of a real tight end, I look for MM to shoot Jennings straight up the middle again, blowing the doors off urlacker for at least 1 td as Rodgers again deflates Lovie's Cover 2 (that The Traitor never seemed to figure out).

Rodgers knows Cover 2. We put up 379 yards in Chicago but had 18 penalties for 152 yards and still should have won that game. And how many balls did we drop at Lambeau?

We solved the penalty problems but funny things happen at the Bed Pan. If the refs call 1/10 of the holds on Mathews, and 1/10th of the holds by the Barelys D-Backs, we win going away. We have the better QB, better receivers, better D Line, better LBs and far better D-backs. They have better STs and RBs. We have better coaching and far better fans.

Our D owns Cutler. We need a solid game from the O-line and our receivers have to catch the ball like they did in Atlanta. The only team that can beat us Sunday is the GBP.

I think the Packers have arrived.

12-Time World Champions 33

Chicago Barelys 10

:chisux:

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.................1....2....3....4......F
Green Bay....7....0....0...10....17
Chicago.......0....3....3....3......9

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!

SUPER BOWL BOUND

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gonna be a close one I think. I think it's going to be hard to duplicate the amazing performance against Atlanta, especially in the outdoors this game. Still think Rodgers has a fantastic game. I'm gonna say 20-17 packers.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good analysis Grave. I'm looking for something like the pasting the little Bears took:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay 112
Chicago 2

Some sort of playoff record, I'm sure

Reaction score
TWO players, "Hester" and "Gould" scare the hell out of me. Well, them, and OUR special teams. A close game that may come down to a FG is NOT what I would prefer to see happen. Field conditions, breaks, bad "unfavorable" bounces of the ball, turnovers, refs calls or non-calls {Bears OL holding}. Just scary! Our offense is hands down better than theirs and I hope I am right in predicting:

Packers 24
Bears 13

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
after watching the game the bears may think they are on top,but they played the seahawks who have a weak secondary with that said and Cutler trying to be like A-rod I see our d going after him big time with that said I say 35 and if they get lucky 19

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts