OFFICIAL PACKERS Thanksgiving day game

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
This is very very exciting. 11-0 and such a TEAM.

Very exciting. It just seems like no matter what this team overcomes adversity. Very exciting and impressive. Such a joy to watch.

Aaron looked so happy.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers WIN!!!!!!
Scum suckers lose.
In. Your. Face. Lions and Lions fans.
And you should all be ashamed of yourselves for even thinking of defending the Lions and claiming they are not dirty players.
They are and that is fact and not opinion.
That's what I got from watching Damn-Kong-Sir for shoving a Packers player's helmet into the turf and then kicking him!?
There is no justification and no ratrional for doing that.
Aggressive? No!
Dirty? Yes!!
That proves once and for all that his is a 100% dirty cheap shot player and should be kicked out of the NFL!
I hope they fine him big for that!
Suck it Lions fans!
Packers are better and the best!!!!!
Lions are nothing but dirty players who try to win the game that way and therefore suck! Big. Time. Big time.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stupid and inexcusable. Suh might have just cost us our shot at winning this. And confirms his reputation. Ridiculous.
Do any of you Lions fans still want to claim that the Lions are not dirty players?
Well, do you!?

P.S. I took you all off ignore so I can see your reactions as you eat crow.

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not the prettiest game at times, and too much tv time for the refs, but a hell of a game to enjoy over thanksgiving lunch with my wife & little girl. Love the win, & happy thanksgiving to all my packer family on the board.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suh's play is more a reflection of bad coaching than "dirty" play. Everyone knows he was a hot head at Nebraska and his pro coaches failed to coach poise into him. If I'm coaching against this guy I work hard to get into his head to encourage him to lose his composure and he takes himself out of play. Probably suspended for today's outburst.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suh's play is more a reflection of bad coaching than "dirty" play. Everyone knows he was a hot head at Nebraska and his pro coaches failed to coach poise into him. If I'm coaching against this guy I work hard to get into his head to encourage him to lose his composure and he takes himself out of play. Probably suspended for today's outburst.
Perhaps.... anyone else notice that ALL their DL guys were jamming our OL guys in the face early in the game til they got flagged for it? I mean even the same play we saw 2 guys doing it..... that's TAUGHT.

Jim Schwartz can kiss my ***. I hate that coach. Belichick is not my least favorite coach anymore!

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah, loss of composure can be huge. I saw an episode of NFL's Greatest Games, and it was on the 2002 WC Playoff game between the Giants and the 49ers. At around the 3rd quarter I believe, one of the Giants players got into a fisticuffs with Terrell Owens after he taunted after he caught a TD. Also, near the end of the game when the Giants were down 39-38, a huge fight broke out by Terrell Owens which led to an ejection and backed up the Giants 15 yards. It led to an awful field goal which sealed the win for the 49ers. The Giants were up 38-17 by halftime.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't want to hear any Lions fans claim they lost because of the refs, cause we also had a lot of penalties. They lost because Stafford threw 3 Interceptions, (and would have had a 4th had Williams not dropped it), their defense could do nothing against us in the second half. It was like a machine, and then Suh making an *** of himself makes it no better.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps.... anyone else notice that ALL their DL guys were jamming our OL guys in the face early in the game til they got flagged for it? I mean even the same play we saw 2 guys doing it..... that's TAUGHT.

Jim Schwartz can kiss my ***. I hate that coach. Belichick is not my least favorite coach anymore!
And let's not forget how he went after the Niners coach, whichever Harbaugh that is!
And did you see how he was yelling at the refs compared to MM who was calmly talking to them?
Dirty coach.
Dirty players.
Lions are the worst team in terms of being dirty right now.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree.
When a player is out there he, and only he, is 100% responsible for his actions.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee.
I wonder where all the Lions fans are now?
Somewhere licking their wounds?

Figures.
It's not the first time and it won't be the last when fans of opposing teams coming in here to all talk big before the game. Acting like their team can walk on water.
Then when the Packers, as well as their own team prove them wrong, they sink like stones.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am pleasantly surprised...I didnt think our D would hold up vs that passing attack...With Stafford hand being bad it hurt them...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

So glad we kicked their ***.
That is nothing but 100% wrong and dirty.
There is no way to claim that the Lions are not playing dirty but playing aggressive.

C'mon Lions fans!
I can't wait to read how you are going to claim that this is aggressive and not dirty! *****

Oh yeah. And one more thing.
The Packers are the best!!!!
And the Packers beat your team! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Shameless gloating?
You bet!

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense picked up in 2nd half which was nice. Timely Int were clutch. I'm surprised a 300 lb man stepping on you doesn't destroy your arm......hope Smith was harm free.....Damn you Suh

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree.
When a player is out there he, and only he, is 100% responsible for his actions.

Don't disagree, my point is Lions knew he was prone to this kind of play and have done nothing to help him mature. He's a punk but has potential for greatness under the right tutelage. Detroit isn't the place.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Not exactly taught, not UNTAUGHT if that makes any sense.

Members online

Latest posts