OFFICIAL Packers @ 49ers - Divisional Round

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings and 9ers are pretty much the same teams but the 9ers have a QB starting that can complete an nfl pass

SFTifoso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings and 9ers are pretty much the same teams but the 9ers have a QB starting that can complete an nfl pass

Right and the Vikings could've easily gone into NE in December and beaten the Patriots.

Packerboy95

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We gotta contain the run game and force Kaepernick to throw the ball the whole game. He is not the same player when he can't run and our offense has to keep scoring. Make the niners play from behind and it's Kaepernick's first playoff he bound to make at least one mistake

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oh christ....here comes that new breed of ****-talking 9'er fan.

As gawd herself is my witness, the A-typical 9'er fan used to be highly knowledgeable of the game. That type of 9'er fan doesn't venture much away from their own forums unfortunately.

Seriously, I've always been a secondary 9'er fan, going wayyyyyyyy back to the days of Brodie/Washington et al ... in the 90's ... again, good fans even though they were a little more fixated on the Cowbags of the day ... through the 2000's, you could go to a 9'er site and meet some really good fans - and I'm not kidding. GOOD people... now all you get are the brain-dead ESPN'ers...who swoop in, drop their turdlets of tripe ... phft... what's the use - these clowns are going to be draining the poop from their heads all over this forum for the next week. Let's just all be resigned to the fact that, like a bad case of body lice, these guys are back.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers fans eat Brats, drink beer, and celebrate the greatest NFL team in history. What do 9ers fans do?

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing is for sure: This will in no way resemble game #1. We will shut or slow down their run and will get one or two interceptions. I think we win.

12theTruth

The 49ers dominated on the lines of scrimmage in Week 1.

In the playoff rematch:

The Packers will have an inspired BJ Raji, and a more seasoned Mike Daniels who was inactive in Week 1.
Mike Neal is back who didn't play in the week 1 contest which is a big addition.

In the D backfield, Heyward has replaced Jarrett Bush, once again a major upgrade.

Defensively the Packers are much more suited to win this contest this time.

The biggest concerns are our pass protection, ability to mount a running attack, and ability to hit a 50 yard FG if needed.

Hopefully McCarthy is embarassed at the mess that he play called in the 3rd quarter and beyond last evening and it motivates him to a more complete offensive play calling performance.

Packers 24 49ers 20

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
The 49ers dominated on the lines of scrimmage in Week 1.

In the playoff rematch:

The Packers will have an inspired BJ Raji, and a more seasoned Mike Daniels who was inactive in Week 1.
Mike Neal is back who didn't play in the week 1 contest which is a big addition.

In the D backfield, Heyward has replaced Jarrett Bush, once again a major upgrade.

Defensively the Packers are much more suited to win this contest this time.

The biggest concerns are our pass protection, ability to mount a running attack, and ability to hit a 50 yard FG if needed.

Hopefully McCarthy is embarassed at the mess that he play called in the 3rd quarter and beyond last evening and it motivates him to a more complete offensive play calling performance.

Packers 24 49ers 20
Also, Akers is struggling, and their recent addition of Billy Cundiff is known for missing game winners

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh christ....here comes that new breed of ****-talking 9'er fan.

As gawd herself is my witness, the A-typical 9'er fan used to be highly knowledgeable of the game. That type of 9'er fan doesn't venture much away from their own forums unfortunately.

Seriously, I've always been a secondary 9'er fan, going wayyyyyyyy back to the days of Brodie/Washington et al ... in the 90's ... again, good fans even though they were a little more fixated on the Cowbags of the day ... through the 2000's, you could go to a 9'er site and meet some really good fans - and I'm not kidding. GOOD people... now all you get are the brain-dead ESPN'ers...who swoop in, drop their turdlets of tripe ... phft... what's the use - these clowns are going to be draining the poop from their heads all over this forum for the next week. Let's just all be resigned to the fact that, like a bad case of body lice, these guys are back.

LOL...no sh*t talker here. Should be a really good game. I had to say something because I totally approve of your avatar. ;-)

94niners

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep just like they did well against the Vikings one dimensional offense...oops they lost to them. The Giants were pretty one dimensional against them with their running game only putting up 37 yards, they lost that one too...how about those Rams games, all of 37 yards rushing in the tie and 27 in the loss I would say pretty one dimensional team that took it to the 49rs twice. Should I mention Marshawn Lynch had less than 30 yards and was his teams leading rusher in that loss too?

Hell it seems like it is probably a bonus to be one dimensional against the 49rs this year.

Actually, in every single game you mentioned those teams had balanced, physical offensive attacks.

The Vikings game, Ponder was able to repeatedly beat our secondary.
The Giants game, you are mistaken. Bradshaw put up 116.
The Seahawks game you are mistaken, yet again. Lynch had 111 yards (where are you getting your number?).
The Rams are a run first team that played a physical, short passing, balanced attack against us.

If you're not balanced, things will be difficult for you, unless your defense shows up.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The stick is such a dump. The neighborhoods surrounding it are right up there as far as the worst in the nation.

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The stick is such a dump. The neighborhoods surrounding it are right up there as far as the worst in the nation.
Definitely didn't come here to talk ish, but man if you believe this to be true you need to get out more often.....

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I wouldn't go so far as worst in the nation, but it is the worst neighborhood in SF.

Thats probably one of the reasons their NEW home is currently being built in Santa Clara and will open in 2014.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just can't wait for the packers to play the 9ers...the 9ers r definitely beatable, yea they r good well coached team, but we got the best qb in football

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't go so far as worst in the nation, but it is the worst neighborhood in SF.

Thats probably one of the reasons their NEW home is currently being built in Santa Clara and will open in 2014.

It's bad. I might have overstated with one of the worst in the nation. People don't hang out after night games or walk too far out of the area

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sip wine and eat quiche.

Not so much anymore. Different "element" in the stands these days since the stadium has been run down and the team sucked for a decade.

If you guys are p[lanning on coming out to a game, be careful. I mean that honestly. I was at the Saints playoff game last year and some of the tratment of Saints fans made me ashamed of being a Niner fan. Hopefully that "element" will be priced out of the bulding in SF.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely didn't come here to talk ish, but man if you believe this to be true you need to get out more often.....

Clearly you have never been near hunters point.

I hope you know your team better than you know the bay if you are coming here to talk

Members online

Latest posts