Official PackerForum Fantasy Challege (Yahoo!) - Green

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This league is free. It will hold 10 teams, that is why I have set it as "Green". If we have more than 10 people that want to play, I will create a "Gold" league as well. This will be a "Head to Head" and "Live Online Draft" league.

LIVE ONLINE DRAFT: Sat Aug 5 1:30pm CDT. (everything else closer to the opening Thursday game was booked, sorry boys and girls).

Want to Join?:

PM ME FOR THE PASSWORD

Go HERE.

Sign in with your yahoo ID.

Agree to Terms.

Join Custom.

League ID: 40566.

Passowrd: PM ME FOR IT.

"Save and Continue"

Setup your team and just step through the wizard.

****PLEASE NOTE AADP WILL BE THE COMMISH ON THIS LEAGUE****

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once you have signed up for the league post back here. Once we hit 10 we will see if there is enough interest to do a second league.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm registered and ready to go.

I have one request though. Can the points system be changed from 1 point every 50 yards for QBs to 1 point every 25 yards and 1 point every 20 yards for RBs and WRs to 1 point every 10 yards? I think that would be better.

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
I have one request though. Can the points system be changed from 1 point every 50 yards for QBs to 1 point every 25 yards and 1 point every 20 yards for RBs and WRs to 1 point every 10 yards? I think that would be better.

Once we have our 10 (or as close to 10 as we are going to get) we can vote on that. In fact AADP can handle that as he is running this on behalf of PF.com. :)

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
wtf why did you hijack my league Ryan?

:looks around: yup, yup it still is my site.

I didn't hijack anything, I made a packerforum.com league :)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
also, why cant there be a couple leagues?

I do 2-3 leagues a year. it isnt much work. 3 drafts. and then just update your roster once a week(takes 10 minutes).

I will make one myself, which i do every year with me and my friends(i pay them to be my friends..), and if I need extra guys, I'll grab zero and aadp, and some other guys again.

I love me some fantasy football..

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
also, why cant there be a couple leagues?

I do 2-3 leagues a year. it isnt much work. 3 drafts. and then just update your roster once a week(takes 10 minutes).

I will make one myself, which i do every year with me and my friends(i pay them to be my friends..), and if I need extra guys, I'll grab zero and aadp, and some other guys again.

I love me some fantasy football..

Trom I'm going to contact you on this.

Reaction score
Hey take it easy Gakk, you can still run your league. I'd still want to join. :)

Hey Trom, last fantasy league, who the hell was the guy who kept talking so much trash? Was it Zero?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Hey take it easy Gakk, you can still run your league. I'd still want to join. :)

Hey Trom, last fantasy league, who the hell was the guy who kept talking so much trash? Was it Zero?

no, that was my friend "The Jew" (very PC league). He loves to go on a good trash talking rant. hes a funny guy...i hope you didnt take him seriously.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, its a challenge then...when half your team is guys you wouldnt pick. to see if you can wheel and deal.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah crap, I'm going to be out of town for a couple of weeks. I'm going to miss my drafts. :cry:

EDIT: I might be able to draft my team at the hotel. We'll see what happens. :cross:

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way, that trip I was on was to GREEN BAY!!! I went to training camp, the Hall of Fame, and took a tour of the Atrium and Lambeau Field!! I even got A.J. Hawk to sign a jersey....twice!! It was an amazing trip. I just need to go to a game someday.

I'm in Minneapolis right now so I might still miss the draft. I'll try to make it though.

Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
The draft changed again?? I don't really mind but perhaps a heads-up from whoever is running this thing?

It next Sat., 3:45.

Actually, I did it because a space opened up, and I actually want it closer to the season, so if there are injuries to the big players, the players can be avoided.

As for the e-mail, it should have been sent already. :-?

Latest posts