Official PackerForum Fantasy Challege (Yahoo!) - Gold

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have created the Gold leauge, please PM Tromadz for ID and password info regarding this league. Enjoy, should be a fair amount of smack talk in this one if Z2C and Trom are in it!

Trom will post the details again later, I'm sure, but the latest day I was able to get an afternoon draft was 7.23.06 @ 6PM CDT.

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have created the Gold leauge, please PM Tromadz for ID and password info regarding this league. Enjoy, should be a fair amount of smack talk in this one if Z2C and Trom are in it!

Trom will post the details again later, I'm sure, but the latest day I was able to get an afternoon draft was 7.23.06 @ 6PM CDT.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, its being worked on now. it looks like it will be:

Sunday, July 23rd 5:15 CST (just for Zero....I want revenge..)

but its not official yet. I am waiting for Lord Ryan to give me the final ok, but when he does, PM me for League ID and Password...ONLY if you're not in the Green league. None of that double dippin stuff. No double dippin the chip!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thatta boy, arrow! whatcha drinking?

and yeah, the gold league will be very competitive and trash talky (but im sure the green one will be too)

tromadz...zero...arrow....who else....who's comin with me...

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this a free league? I only play for cash. It's like playing No Limit Hold Em with play money if not.

Wheres all the damn gamblers on here?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:

You wouldn't be implying I'm a smack talkah are ya?

;)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
tromadz said:
and yeah, the gold league will be very competitive and trash talky (but im sure the green one will be too)

tromadz...zero...arrow....who else....who's comin with me...

tromadz i thought u were in the green league as the TT lovers...

Leave'em alone! He likes to lose as much as possible :)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey! I wont be drafting manning if i have the chance. He screwed me in the league playoffs last year.

Reaction score
tromadz said:
Hey! I wont be drafting manning if i have the chance. He screwed me in the league playoffs last year.

Interesting point. But this year the Colts will be throwing a LOT more, as they won't as heavily rely on their RB. IMO it would be too tempting to pass up on Manning.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
tromadz said:

Interesting point. But this year the Colts will be throwing a LOT more, as they won't as heavily rely on their RB. IMO it would be too tempting to pass up on Manning.

Taking a QB with the #1 overall pick is one of the worse mistakes you can make in a fantasy draft LT, LJ, and Alexander should go 1-2-3 and this year. Manning should come off the board between 5-12 in 12 teams leagues. Though someone usually takes a QB top 3 anyways which just drops a back another round

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
porky88 said:
all about da packers said:
tromadz said:

Taking a QB with the #1 overall pick is one of the worse mistakes you can make in a fantasy draft LT, LJ, and Alexander should go 1-2-3 and this year. Manning should come off the board between 5-12 in 12 teams leagues. Though someone usually takes a QB top 3 anyways which just drops a back another round

did tromadz ake manning w/ the #1 pick last year?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manning was a great pick last year. He won me many games, unfortunately near the end of the season the colts had no reason to show up, and it showed in mannings numbers, and i got the screwjob.

Members online

Latest posts