***Official Packer vs Broncos GAME THREAD***

Reaction score
Game will start in just under two hours, as of this post.

Don't forget to check out the PF.com LIVE CHAT during the game, where quite a few members from the board will be chilling at.

Many questions will begin to be answered tonight, questions such as: how much of an impact can K-Rob have, can we be an average running team, can Brett rebound from a couple of off games, can Gregorious jump back from a average-at-best week statistically, can Jenkins finally get another sack so we aren't paying him 6.8 million for one sack, and many other questions that I'm too lazy to type out.

Are you ready for some Football?

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i predict favre is 25-35 for 350 yrds & 2 TD
wynn has 20 rushes for 80 yrds and a TD
KGB has 2 sacks
hawk has 1 sack
K-Rob catches a TD pass
DD has a TD for 60 plus yrds

Packers 27 Bronco's 17

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Expect a low scoring game of a solid selection of the run game from both sides as both secondaries are superb. I expect a 17-10 game at most maybe even 14-10.

GO PACK GO
btw

all about da packers
can you explain to me how the cheerleader, 1st round pick, hall of famer, waterboy status next to your name works?
thanks

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had steam coming out of my ears listening to Sean Salisbury and some other doofus talking about the Packers on ESPN radio on my way home from work. Salisbury was going on about how Favre is making bad decisions because of the cover 2 defenses the Packers are facing now, not acknowledging that the INTs in the Redskins game were poor throws, not poor decisions.

Favre needs to smoke the Broncos to stop this kind of crazy talk.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
I have sent you a personal message explaining it brennan. :)

About the match, I'm looking forward to Dre Bly vs. Gregorious Jennings... Greg will face a great opponent tonight, he has to rise to the challenge.

It'll be interesting to see who exactly wins that battle, as well as Bailey (if he plays) and Driver matchup.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we going to have like 4 official game threads like last time?

I hope so.

K-Rob needs a TD. I asked a Bears pal where he thought K-Rob would be depth wise on the Bears, and he said he wouldnt even be on the team.

yeah right!

He'd be the number 2 on the bears, maybe the number 1.

This isn't me saying K-rob is great, its me saying the bears WRs suck.

And that K-rob is great.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish i could be on chat during the game, but the computer and my TV are in 2 seperate rooms. So i'll be in the other room watching the TV.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Scott Wells and Koren Robinson arn't playing tonight.
It was just announced on Milwaukee channel 12.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Just to add to that, courtesy Packersnews.com:

Receiver Koren Robinson was not added to the 53-man roster and won't play tonight against the Broncos. Robinson's roster exemption runs through 3 p.m., tomorrow.

The following players were listed as inactive: CB Will Blackmon, RB Brandon Jackson, CB Frank Walker, C Scott Wells, TE Bubba Franks, DT Justin Harrell, DT Daniel Muir and DE Michael Montgomery.

Lineup changes: Jason Spitz will start at center for Wells, who missed Friday and Saturday's practices due to a sinus infection. Tony Moll will start right guard for Junius Coston, who is active. On defense, Corey Williams will start at defensive tackle for Johnny Jolly, who is active.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Scott Wells and Koren Robinson arn't playing tonight.
It was just announced on Milwaukee channel 12.

Dang, I had heard Wells would be back.

As for KRob - if he isn't ready (and although he's in shape it didn't sound like he was gameplan-ready) then there should be no rush to activate him. Team seems to be getting by so far :)

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Henry is out and Bailey is in.

(Dammit Henry, I have him in both of my FF leagues and Yahoo won't let me pick up anyone)

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Henry is out and Bailey is in.

(Dammit Henry, I have him in both of my FF leagues and Yahoo won't let me pick up anyone)

Heh heh heh - the guy I'm playing has only 1 player YTP - Henry!

I'm behind by 30 pts but I've got Favre, Wynn, Driver and Jennings YTP!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why is koren not playing i dont get this i mean martin is hurt why not give him a shot

by the way im watching this peice about donald driver on pregame , this guy is a mans man, to overcome what he has really exeplifies his maturity and his strength as a human and a packer
I love Double D

Go Pack GO

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver is the man.

Koren wasn't in football shape. He was really sore all week so they're holding him out. He'll probably play next Sunday.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Why risk injuring Koren when he was sore after practice last week?

He still needs to get used to wearing the pads and helmet, and get back into football shape. He can do that in practice where the chances of him getting hurt are very low, as opposed to doing it in a game where the chances of him getting hurt are really high.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Why risk injuring Koren when he was sore after practice last week?

He still needs to get used to wearing the pads and helmet, and get back into football shape. He can do that in practice where the chances of him getting hurt are very low, as opposed to doing it in a game where the chances of him getting hurt are really high.

You can get hurt playin' football? :)