Official Pack vs Chiefs

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is covering Kelce? I don't think their WR's like to catch many passes so its going to be a heavy workload for the lb's to cover the rb and te.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
should and will are often different in this league. KC is a good team with a good coach. I expect them to be very tough. If everything is firing, yeah, we should win. But do we have to play another game where our RB goes down, we loose a starting WR for a half, lose another Dlineman? Things happen and nothing is a gimme in this league.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
One thing favoring the Chiefs is the "Mini bye week" they get from playing last Thursday night. Pittsburg played really well yesterday after their opening Thursday night loss to the Patriots.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers will be the favourites to win this game but that doesn't mean a whole lot once the game starts. The Chiefs are a good team and will be a tough opponent at Lambeau.

I'm worried about Barclay having to block Justin Houston.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They ended our undefeated streak in the 2011 season and they weren't nearly as good as they are now. Always respect your opponent in this league.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Need Eddy to be healthy for this game..Not sure Starks can do it alone

If we don't have Big Ed, we might see some Alonzo Harris.

Or, maybe we will see more Cobb out of the backfield? With Montgomery off to a great start, I think Rodgers would love to have a few snaps of the following:

RB Cobb
TE Rodgers
WR Adams
WR Jones
WR Montgomery (slot)

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for historical reasons I love this game, Packers and Chiefs playing each other in the 50th year of the Super Bowl, lt alone on the hallowed field of Lambeau.

H

HardRightEdge

The Packers will be the favourites to win this game but that doesn't mean a whole lot once the game starts. The Chiefs are a good team and will be a tough opponent at Lambeau.

I'm worried about Barclay having to block Justin Houston.
And there's Hali on the other side. With Poe in the middle, a pretty fair pass rusher in his own right, the OTs are not likely to get much help; they need to play better than the weak pass protection performance against Seattle.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same deal as vs the Seahawks. Protect Rodgers. If we protect Rodgers, we win. Simple as that honestly.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Alex Smith will more than likely throw 1-2 to our defense. Their passing attack isn't that dangerous. Their running game on the other hand IS dangerous with Charles.

I suspect we'll have a similar game plan in as we did vs Seattle.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Early Vegas lines have the Packers as 7 point favorites.

Last edited:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we will pull off the win because it's at home. But I think we will struggle against them. It's all about match ups and I think their defense is very physical and we will struggle to maintain drives.

Luckily their offense is very poor, so it'll be a low scoring game. I'm thinking 17-13 Packers

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope they have figured out how to beat the bump and run defenense that has plagued the offense several times.

Members online

Latest posts