OFFICIAL GREG JENNINGS TALK

Hjalmar Davidson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings will be fine. He's just shaking off the rust. I think the Packers will play thier best players as much as possible in this game against the Viqueens and get some momentum with this unit. As far as next year goes, I believe both Jennings and Finley will be gone. Honestly, they need to get other players nailed down to long term deals. Niether player is that important to our offense, we will be fine without them. Better to get Raji, Matthews, etc. secured and develop younger players and draft more. Time to reload !

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m glad I`m not the only one who thinks that. I don`t know THAT much about styles of running routes etc, but with Cobb playing as well as he is, and Jones too, Jennings isn`t getting as much action these days. By the way, did Finley look more like a TEAM player and more mature this week against the Titans ????

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I`m glad I`m not the only one who thinks that. I don`t know THAT much about styles of running routes etc, but with Cobb playing as well as he is, and Jones too, Jennings isn`t getting as much action these days. By the way, did Finley look more like a TEAM player and more mature this week against the Titans ????

Finleys had a couple solid games and kept his mouth shut. Can't imagine he will continue down that road in the playoffs one way or another.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I reading too much into his body language or does Jennings seem unhappy?
No Lambeau leap either.
I think you were on to something..... his filthy sister seems to have answered the question. Surely he has said some stuff to her.

By the way, while I ripped on his sister tonight, I also was irritated many times this year that I thought Rodgers was too fixated on Cobb, many times.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you were on to something..... his filthy sister seems to have answered the question. Surely he has said some stuff to her.

By the way, while I ripped on his sister tonight, I also was irritated many times this year that I thought Rodgers was too fixated on Cobb, many times.

I wonder if the South Beach comment holds any water?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jennings sister thinks Rodgers is overrated wait til tebow is under center haha

If anything Rodgers is underrated. If he played for Dallas or somewhere in New york he would be the poster boy for the NFL not Brady or Manning. Rodgers is the best qb on the planet and i would even say that if he played somewhere outside of Green Bay. This "overrated" qb is in the record books and has a SB mvp. Probably the best thrower of the football ever.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anything Rodgers is underrated. If he played for Dallas or somewhere in New york he would be the poster boy for the NFL not Brady or Manning. Rodgers is the best qb on the planet and i would even say that if he played somewhere outside of Green Bay. This "overrated" qb is in the record books and has a SB mvp. Probably the best thrower of the football ever.

The only knock on him should be he holds the ball longer than he should.

The part about her saying the packers steelers and pats are cheap teams just shows her ignorance. First $100 million contract came from GB. Reggie white signed with GB bc they offered the most money. As far as the other teams she should look at the teams with the highest winning % over the past decade I bet that ***** sees the same 3 teams at the top

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a Lebron reference. Nothing more. Anything else would be tampering

I got the reference. He must have a few ideas where he'd like to go if he's not with us next year and Philbin is the coach down there with no WR..seems too obvious

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only knock on him should be he holds the ball longer than he should.

The part about her saying the packers steelers and pats are cheap teams just shows her ignorance. First $100 million contract came from GB. Reggie white signed with GB bc they offered the most money. As far as the other teams she should look at the teams with the highest winning % over the past decade I bet that ***** sees the same 3 teams at the top
I always thought it was because "God" told him to sign with Green Bay. hahahaha

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't stand this girl.
Did anyone ask Jennings about her yesterday in the media?
Someone from Minny has to don't you think?
Or will he recluse himself to avoid it?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BINGO!!
Look at his stats, ALL OF THEM, this year and compare them to Peyton Mannings right now.
Rodgers, despite getting more pressure because he doesn't have nearly the OL that Denver does, has more TDs, fewer Ints, more yards and 1st down runs as well, overall higher passer rating. And the same record about if you give us the Seattle game we won.

Yet only Manning is in the MEDIA's discussion for MVP right now. Why is that?????

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it was God, then I think that "God" and "Sara" sound an awful lot alike. ;)
Guess you never heard the joke about how Reggie said that he would go were God told him to, and them soon after Holmgrin called him up and left a message on his machine saying: "Reggie, this is God, I want you to sign with Green Bay". Because that's all I was refrencing.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oh, I heard it and that isn't a story. It really happened. I'm saying his wife Sara had a few million items of input on the matter once the Pack made their monetary offer. Women are funny that way

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess you never heard the joke about how Reggie said that he would go were God told him to, and them soon after Holmgrin called him up and left a message on his machine saying: "Reggie, this is God, I want you to sign with Green Bay". Because that's all I was refrencing.

As weeds said, it really happened...Holmgren mentioned it in interviews

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Jennings:"The Packers are going to do what's best for the Packers. That's not going to change whether you're No. 4, No. 80, No. 85, No. 77."

Not lookin good.

Members online

Latest posts