1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

official Giants thread

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by HardRightEdge, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000 Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.

Ratings:
    +173
    I am hoping once Jennings is back, we see it more. They need a spark and it won't be coming from the running game and with the O lines play of late, the no huddle and a quick pace, might be our best shot to get it rolling again.

2. BigBluePride

BigBluePride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    I hope you are right but I don't know. Philly and NO both have our number. I am confident we will win the division but there are still 5 gmes left and I would be surprised if we won them all. I hope we do but I would be surprised.

3. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    You sir have not been watching Philly play. So long as you guys dont drop the ball on that game, you'll win.

4. The_PackisBack

The_PackisBack GO PACK GO!

Ratings:
    +3
    That was rough. Hopefully its the kick in the pants these guys needed. You know its bad when the Giants fan I sit next to at work didn't even want the bragging rights.

• Funny Funny x 1