official Giants thread

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I would say depends on the team they are playing

I am hoping once Jennings is back, we see it more. They need a spark and it won't be coming from the running game and with the O lines play of late, the no huddle and a quick pace, might be our best shot to get it rolling again.

BigBluePride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ravens have alot of guys missing on D, Saints have little defense, Falcons barely scrape by in every game, Philly will offer zero resistance

I hope you are right but I don't know. Philly and NO both have our number. I am confident we will win the division but there are still 5 gmes left and I would be surprised if we won them all. I hope we do but I would be surprised.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I hope you are right but I don't know. Philly and NO both have our number. I am confident we will win the division but there are still 5 gmes left and I would be surprised if we won them all. I hope we do but I would be surprised.
You sir have not been watching Philly play. So long as you guys dont drop the ball on that game, you'll win.

The_PackisBack

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
That was rough. Hopefully its the kick in the pants these guys needed. You know its bad when the Giants fan I sit next to at work didn't even want the bragging rights.

Members online

Latest posts