OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill be cheering for the Giants in this match up. I hold the Giants no ill will after todays loss.

NFC all the way baby! (except for the 49ers! Harbauh boys are all ****ing tools like Jim Schwartz.) They can all have a ***** slap fights like little girls in 6th grade!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I did all I could. I put on a lucky jersey at halftime. I sat in lucky poses at times. I had lucky underwear on. I even changed them to regular season lucky undies when the Packers offense was rolling.

Nothing would work. NOTHING.

Just not meant to be.

E-rutherford

Measure twice.....cut once
Reaction score
I didnt expect the game that unfolded tonight. Some crazy plays, calls, non, calls, unexpected turnovers.....
Very happy with the win of course but the Pack did own the league this season........

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We sucked, we sucked mightily. OK done here till next year. Off to the baseball forums. Just another chance for heart brteak and disappointment.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thinking it's pretty much over. Getting badly out-played, don't see the Packers coming out this half with any of the desire they should have had before kickoff.

Congrats, Giants. You were right. We'll always have infinitely more class, but...you were right. You are indeed better.

I'll be rooting for my best friend's Patriots the rest of the way. And San Fran next week.
Same here.
Go Niners!
I hate the Giants with a passion after two of those scum sucking :poop:s mocked Aaron by putting on the title belt.
Screw 'em.
I always liked the Giants but no more after doing that classless act.
I wanna see them lose every game from now on.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this just in.........Rodgers sent over the Belt for Eli everything is going to be all rite.
Aaron Rodgers is still better.
Maybe not in this playoff game but over all.
And he didn't go fussing, crying, and throwing temper tantrums when he didn't get his way when the 1st team drafted him.
Aaron didn't act like a spoiled little brat who didn't get his way.
He took it like a man and stayed with them.
Can you say the same thing about cry baby Eli? Can you?
Answer the question. Can you?

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep...for sure!

Pack needs running backs and lots of defense help. All the offense in the world can not make for a bad defense. Nor can a defense require turnovers to stop the other teams and win indefinately. I catches up with you.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Pack needs running backs and lots of defense help. All the offense in the world can not make for a bad defense. Nor can a defense require turnovers to stop the other teams and win indefinately. I catches up with you.

I'd look into FA for maybe another pass rusher. Maybe get one in FA and draft one.

And a safety for sure if Collins can't come back.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same here.
Go Niners!
I hate the Giants with a passion after two of those scum sucking :poop:s mocked Aaron by putting on the title belt.
Screw 'em.
I always liked the Giants but no more after doing that classless act.
I wanna see them lose every game from now on.

lmao...it's "classless" when they do it, but it's all fun and games when Rodgers does it to the opposing team after scoring? Okkkkkkkkkkk

Kruunch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game guys .... I'm sure we'll be seeing more Giants/Packers post season games in the near future.

Kruunch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry I am late coming in here, but I needed some time to calm down. That game was intense and heart breaking. Congrats to the Giants and their fans. They brought it and the Packers did not. Simple as that. Our offense was off from the beginning and never settled into a rhythm. Our D made some stops but it was not enough. Eli is lethal on 3rd down convos. The Packers had too many dropped balls and turnovers. Giants fans, do you think your team has been sized for Superbowl rings? I don't think it's all that presumptuous. I think you can get past San Fran as you have both the offense and defense while San Fran only has the D. Alex Smith is no Eli Manning. The Giants are my pick for the Superbowl. I think you guys can make a real run at either the Pats or Ravens and you can beat either team. Again, congrats on the win, you outplayed us. Enjoy your win and the road to the Superbowl.

As for the Packers, I'm saddened by this loss, it hurts even worse knowing we have a team that can not only contend with the team that beat us but beat them. I'd like to say we beat ourselves and we did on many levels but I will not take away from what the Giants did today. Until next year, beloved Pack. Love you always and I'll always believe.

I am not sizing the Giants up for anything. Just like in 2007, each game is a war in itself and this game was no different.

The upcoming 49ers game is going to be that much tougher due to the size of the game and the fact that they're playing at the top of their game right now (not to mention we're going to be playing in their house).

I feel your pain ... dominant Giants teams have done the one-and-done thing in the past and it's utterly deflating (2008 being our latest version of that where we were the #1 seed and lost pitifully to the Eagles).

In a moment of objective clarity; we didn't win this game ... the Packers lost it. I still believe if both teams brought their best games this year, the Packers would have won. I'm not sure which is easier to take as a loss, but I know as a win, I'd rather have taken their best, then walk away with a win that really isn't a win.

We all know that the Packers were the best team in the NFL this year ... that's why NO ONE wanted to play them (take a look at the 49ers boards ... they were all rooting for the Giants (for obvious reasons)).

I look back on the 2008 Giants team with pride and awe but it took me awhile before I got that taste out of my mouth too. It will sting for awhile, but never forget that you guys had a GREAT team and run this year.

/salute

Ruttiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ehh its ok by me..but some think he should get his own thing? to celebrate..
Thats an interesting take since Rodgers stole it from "the great" Freddie Mitchell in the first place...

4th and 26 ring a bell?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
... now rodgers may not have been a packer yet, but no one alive didnt see that play...

...lets not get into a "classless" discussion for mocking a celebration... its not like it was a dirty play ....say like the play canty was hurt on...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was right. It wasn't close...

Great win for the Giants. Played an almost perfect game, and were clearly the better team today, despite some bizarre calls by the refs in our favor.

I just think we lost this game before we even took the field.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ehh its ok by me..but some think he should get his own thing? to celebrate..

A LOT of people mock Cruz for his salsa dance. It comes with the territory. The only time it annoys me is when an opposing offensive player does it. If it's a guy on the defense I get it. Cruz dancing is an insult to you, you made a play, and now you're throwing it back at him. Since it was Boley doing it I have no problem with it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats an interesting take since Rodgers stole it from "the great" Freddie Mitchell in the first place...

4th and 26 ring a bell?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
... now rodgers may not have been a packer yet, but no one alive didnt see that play...

...lets not get into a "classless" discussion for mocking a celebration... its not like it was a dirty play ....say like the play canty was hurt on...
I knew that was coming...That was posted here this week...

I highly doubt Rodgers took it from Freddie..I doubt he even knew Freddie did it

Ruttiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew that was coming...That was posted here this week...

I highly doubt Rodgers took it from Freddie..I doubt he even knew Freddie did it

You may be right... but being a NYG fan when I saw "the belt" the first time by Rodgers I immediately thought of Mitchell :)

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lmao...it's "classless" when they do it, but it's all fun and games when Rodgers does it to the opposing team after scoring? Okkkkkkkkkkk

Anyone chime in here? how many times did he do it this year? twice maybe? only ever on rushing TD's. So he did it twice but probably had other people do it 4 times that many this season?

I guess its probably more of a result of the State Farm commercials than him actually doing it himself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts