OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man.....
brees and rodgers both go down...crazy...Ill be honest Im looking forward to hearing the excuses from packer fans....The refs did everything they could to keep the pack in that game it was a joke...jennings fumbled...bs call..then that roughing the passer call that kept the drive alive and eventually led to a packer TD...refs gave the packers 14 pts imo..btw Eli manning all day every day...........woot

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am shocked at the rust...no excuses, but maybe Philbins death weighed to much?

Aikman mentioned that the team and coaches were real somber..
they also mentoined how the refs basically handed the packers 14 pts...the packers were out played and out coached by the better team...not much else to say.

Reaction score
I do think Michael Philbin's death did take a toll mentally. Look at how the offensive players struggled. Joe Philbin is the OC. Not a coincidence. I remember when Tony Dungy's son committed suicide and then the Colts had to play a game the Sunday after it happened. They also came out not mentally prepared and lost the game. You can't drop 8 to 10 balls and then fumble 3 (really 4) times and expect to win the game. Plus that Hail Mary TD pass was indicative of our D's inability to stop big plays all season long.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
brees and rodgers both go down...crazy...Ill be honest Im looking forward to hearing the excuses from packer fans....The refs did everything they could to keep the pack in that game it was a joke...jennings fumbled...bs call..then that roughing the passer call that kept the drive alive and eventually led to a packer TD...refs gave the packers 14 pts imo..btw Eli manning all day every day...........woot

No excuses..Played like crap

I expected Manning to get just what he got like last time..Didnt see the Packers not get their 35

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Packers!

The fan supports you while you win a championship on the road for yourselves!

Next year the only one on the team who even bothers to show up is the 36 year old Donald Driver!

This year was for the fans and this is how you show up!

Guess we know where the fan ranks in Pro Football!

Where do you think you are playing? The land of 10,000 fair weather fans in Minnesota?

This is Green Bay football! You Failed!

I couldnt be more offended by this team! I wouldnt have cared if they lost if they actually seemed to give a **** about playing at home for the fans!

This is ********!

GVN2FLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm shocked again today. I couldn't believe the Saints last night and I can't believe the Packers today. Yikes!!!

TheDreamDoctor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well at least the packers beat a first seed two years in a row now. Only this year with a little aide from the giants. Not much was needed though.

Members online

Latest posts