OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea how you guys sat there. At least the players get to move around a bit. That must have been torture.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Both teams had many people injured or playing hurt. Now the Giants are healthy for first time this year. I doubt it be a rerun of the high scoring shoot out. If you shut off the run have huge pass rush game changes.

And the Packers arent healthy?

Ok

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
965 posts and still going. Can we hit 1000?

For those just checking in, I will save you the hours needed to read them through them all:

From Giant fans:
1. Their team is hot and have momentum. Just look at the stats.
2. Are healthy now. Different team from the last time we played each other.
3. Defense still has weaknesses, but playmakers and key elements are now healthy.
4. Receivers are beasts. Look out!
5. QB is playing at an elite level. Just look at the stats.
6. Game will be close, but their team is most likely to win.

From Packer Fans:
3. Defense still has weaknesses, but playmakers and key elements are now healthy.

Lastly, you will bring dishonor to yourself, your family and all your dead ancestors should you be foolish enough to post either the following:
1. Mentioning that the Packers were 15-1. If you do so, drink!
2. Mentioning that the Giants now-healthy D-Line will dominate the Packers O-line. Should you do so, fear the wrath of our esteemed mod!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
...additionally, there were a few non-GB/NYG items that were covered. Again, summarized for your benefit here:

1. One of the Giants fans likes ****, or at least has no problems kissing ***, or something like that.
2. There is a Packer fan with a Viking/Thor avatar. No one knows why and he won't tell us.
3. To survive on this thread, you must understand mid-west humor, NY humor, NJ humor and Philly humor
4. Someone is supposed to pee in someone's else's cereal or orange-juice for some reason that I forget.
5. A Packer fan has really awesome seats at the GB stadium. Maybe he will invite all of us.
6. Anytime someone says "15-1", everyone has to drink.
7. A Giants fan wants to date Kitten. Get in line, pal.
8. We all agree that the Bears still suck. Ok, I added this new topic in just now.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...additionally, there were a few non-GB/NYG items that were covered. Again, summarized for your benefit here:

1. One of the Giants fans likes ****, or at least has no problems kissing ***, or something like that.
2. There is a Packer fan with a Viking/Thor avatar. No one knows why and he won't tell us.
3. To survive on this thread, you must understand mid-west humor, NY humor, NJ humor and Philly humor
4. Someone is supposed to pee in someone's else's cereal or orange-juice for some reason that I forget.
5. A Packer fan has really awesome seats at the GB stadium. Maybe he will invite all of us.
8. We all agree that the Bears still suck. Ok, I added this new topic in just now.

lol two good posts back to back.

don't forget "We all agree Brett Favre is a *********".

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
965 posts and still going. Can we hit 1000?

For those just checking in, I will save you the hours needed to read them through them all:

From Giant fans:

From Packer Fans:

Lastly, you will bring dishonor to yourself, your family and all your dead ancestors should you be foolish enough to post either the following:
1. Mentioning that the Packers were 15-1. If you do so, drink!
2. Mentioning that the Giants now-healthy D-Line will dominate the Packers O-line. Should you do so, fear the wrath of our esteemed mod!

lol
interesting article in todays NY Post re: the Finley vs Williams match up this weekend

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/williams_not_too_green_8ED8l0i303MJJBnJ0wzOMK

I dont even understand that seeing as how Boley will prob be on Finley the most...

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score

that about sums it up...

now how bout some flapjacks

(take a shot for every time u guess wrong at what movie thats from)

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And all we hear is how Cruz man handled Woody..We all forgot how well Finley played and owned your defense

Wasn't Woodson on Nicks most of the day? I haven't heard anyone say Cruz burned him.

Williams is a rookie who is playing much better of late, although as a rookie he is still a wildcard on how he'll perform Sunday. Boley shouldn't have played. I'm not surprised he was burned. If you look at how well the two of them have shut down Witten 2x, Keller (and you can knock Sanchez all you want but even when he sucks, he always has good #s to Keller), and Gonzo over the last 4 meetings of the premiere TE's you'd see why Giants fans are confident that is one match up they can win.

Members online

Latest posts