OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

Patrick Doyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just curious...Not smack..

Beat Atlanta convincingly

Cowboys who had injured q/b, and won

Jets who really were not that good and won

And gave 23 points to the Skins at home and lost..

To me, beating Atlanta would be a confidence boost, rest not really..So where is all the confidence from in your opinion
Basically we have had "3 play0ff" games in a row to get to this point and in each the defense and offense has gotten stronger each game regardless of the opponent where as earlier in the season the Giants were not capable of thst. very comparable to the packers last year-that would be hard to dispute.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listen, us Giants fans come in here for a little banter, and a little discussion on the merits of the game of football, whichever comes first. Nothing is meant disrespectfully, nor is it meant to upset anyone. Smack talk is (mostly), is done in jest, although some do get carried away.

Will the Giants beat the Packers on Sunday, I for one sure as hell hope so. CAN they, is another story, and the same goes for all you Wisconsin deep freezers. Will the Pack take care of business and tap Eli on his *** and send him home, YOU sure hope so, but don't bet on it. This is a coin flip, and whoever shows up will win. We are as talented as you are, and are playing as good as you.

If anyone thinks otherwise is a damn fool. There I said it. When do we get flashed?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I have yet to start dear.

Yeah...broadcast that. Good idea.

Out of respect to robdog and the crew, I'm getting out of this thread. Maybe it can get back to being overrun with Giants fans talking about their big win on Sunday, dissing CWood and digging themselves a big hole of potential schadenfreude.

NY06

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Out of respect to robdog and the crew, I'm getting out of this thread. Maybe it can get back to being overrun with Giants fans talking about their big win on Sunday, dissing CWood and digging themselves a big hole of potential schadenfreude.
Please stay, your posts bring a smile to my face. Not that you are speaking on behalf of your beloved team, but you are soo off from what any of us have commented on.
Are we happy we beat the Falcons? Of course, but we want more. And we are ready for the Packers.
None of us have talked bad about your team or saying we guarentee a victory, but we are confident our team will get the job done this Sunday.

And please read the thread before you make asinine comments.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please stay, your posts bring a smile to my face. Not that you are speaking on behalf of your beloved team, but you are soo off from what any of us have commented on.
Are we happy we beat the Falcons? Of course, but we want more. And we are ready for the Packers.
None of us have talked bad about your team or saying we guarentee a victory, but we are confident our team will get the job done this Sunday.

And please read the thread before you make asinine comments.

a few have

WarGiants

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listen, us Giants fans come in here for a little banter, and a little discussion on the merits of the game of football, whichever comes first. Nothing is meant disrespectfully, nor is it meant to upset anyone. Smack talk is (mostly), is done in jest, although some do get carried away.

Will the Giants beat the Packers on Sunday, I for one sure as hell hope so. CAN they, is another story, and the same goes for all you Wisconsin deep freezers. Will the Pack take care of business and tap Eli on his *** and send him home, YOU sure hope so, but don't bet on it. This is a coin flip, and whoever shows up will win. We are as talented as you are, and are playing as good as you.

If anyone thinks otherwise is a damn fool. There I said it. When do we get flashed?

This

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Nobody is talking about their "big win" on Sunday, just the fact that the Packers will not walk away with it. If GB wins, they're gonna have to earn it.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have, MUST admit that the Giants are playing differently now then they have all year. That is all we are saying. It's anyone's game at this point. San Fran is quite capable of knocking off the Saints, and guess what, If Brady thinks he's a shoe-in for his win Sat nite, he's got another thing coming.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts