OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It could happen, but if it does, we're in trouble. We have a reincarnated running game, and I think it's capable of keeping the Packers offense off of the field and keeping our defense fresh. We couldn't run well last time we played and our defense couldn't get off the field on third downs. Now, we're as healthy as we've been all year and our confidence is sky high. The only player I'm worried about on your defense is Matthews, he's one of those rare gamechangers.

We're pretty healthy as well....

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Assuming Jennings plays the same with a bum knee.
Jennings will play, the rest of the offensive weapons will be ready as well.

Best thing about this game is afterward there is no room for excuses, both teams put their healthiest players on the field and played their best. Can't ask for better than that.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings will play, the rest of the offensive weapons will be ready as well.

Best thing about this game is afterward there is no room for excuses, both teams put their healthiest players on the field and played their best. Can't ask for better than that.

absolutely true

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
absolutely true
I like the dialogue, it's a welcome break from the usual smack downs we have with division opponent fans. The cool thing too is as division winners we all get to play each other again next season too. Not sure if the Niners will be in their same form but having another game against the Giants/Saints/Niners will give the winner even more bragging rights. No more of this "well they didn't play anybody" crap that fans of lesser teams try to spew.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
never said u are wrong but its a moot point to the discussion at hand.

Nobody said Ryan could move, but to say Ryan only got sacked twice as some sort of flag that our pass rush wans't there is just highly inaccurate.
What I'm saying though is Rodgers handles being pressured, rushed, blitzed etc. etc. at a different level than Ryan. The pass rush from NY is there yes, but I don't feel as though its going to be as big of a deal in/against GB and Rodgers as it was for ATL and Ryan. All I am saying.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to come off as a ****, Because as a whole Giants fans have at least seemed human in their posts on this board. But honestly, are there as many packer fans blowing up your home boards like you guys are here. Again, no disrespect, I really enjoy hearing opposing viewpoints on here for once (its been fairly quiet most of the year).

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you have a direct line to the Packers docs and trainers hey?
I'm sorry, but you fail at being a smart ***. I was providing legitimate food for thought. You, unlike your other Packer fans, haven't provided any coherent or relevant arguments about football. I'm here to talk about football, if you just wanna be a **** don't respond to me.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but you fail at being a smart ***. I was providing legitimate food for thought. You, unlike your other Packer fans, haven't provided any coherent or relevant arguments about football. I'm here to talk about football, if you just wanna be a **** don't respond to me.
I think his question was valid. From all reports Jennings knee is just fine. What info do you have that qualifies the bum knee diagnosis???
http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...dy-to-go/be19c1f6-978e-46ec-9fa2-66f849fbbb3d

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How the hell do you know if he has a bum knee or not??? YOU FAIL DUDE...

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If you don't like it, don't let the bulletin board hit your smack *** on the way out.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Clay Matthews is shut down....huge IF, I know, and probably won't happen anyway...but on the off chance it does, can this defense survive?

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the game dude.... It's been 3 weeks... He has been running... Proclaimed ready and raring to go...
Proclaimed and proven are two different things. I guarantee he won't be as explosive as usual. Will he be a force? Yes, he's a great player, but don't expect normal Jennings numbers.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think his question was valid. From all reports Jennings knee is just fine. What info do you have that qualifies the bum knee diagnosis???
http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...dy-to-go/be19c1f6-978e-46ec-9fa2-66f849fbbb3d
Years of watching football that back me up. Tell me the last time someones production didn't suffer after a knee sprain. I know it's been three weeks but he hasn't been hit yet and hasn't been forced to run crisp routes yet either.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Proclaimed and proven are two different things. I guarantee he won't be as explosive as usual. Will he be a force? Yes, he's a great player, but don't expect normal Jennings numbers.

It will be 5 weeks... Time will tell.. Others will have to step up...Nelson, Driver, Cobb, Jones, Finley... I guarantee, no one knows (outside the staff) if Jennings is Jennings...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts