OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol im not letting u get off the hook.. you can go dissect statistics all you want

but in reality, the truth of life is that playoff games ar emuch more important than regular season games. People get praised and demolished for things like this

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Completely off-topic, but I saw this and thought some of you Giants fans might be interested. Shnoop.com has NYG Fatheads cheap today.

GiantFan inNH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't wait... I have been charged with trying to find a good sports bar in downtown Hartford for both the Pats game saturday and Giants game Sunday. We are away at my daughters volleyball tournament and her team plays morning pools on both days (thank god). Will DVR the game for rewatch when I get back home Monday night

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know your situation is different & you have no choice but normally I HATE watching big games out at sports bars.

Gotta be at either my house or a friends house.

E-rutherford

Measure twice.....cut once
Reaction score
Can't wait... I have been charged with trying to find a good sports bar in downtown Hartford for both the Pats game saturday and Giants game Sunday. We are away at my daughters volleyball tournament and her team plays morning pools on both days (thank god). Will DVR the game for rewatch when I get back home Monday night
dont think you'll have a problem finding a bar to watch the game. saw this on the net....http://damonstavern.com/gallery

E-rutherford

Reaction score
I k
I know your situation is different & you have no choice but normally I HATE watching big games out at sports bars.

Gotta be at either my house or a friends house.
I know.....nothing worse then being pissed off at a sports bar where I cant yell and scream obscenities openly....lol

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Whoa. That was something different. Two Giants fans having a good old fashioned flame war right here on this forum.

Can we get back to fighting with each other now (Packer fan vs. Giant fan)? :)

E-rutherford

Reaction score
Whoa. That was something different. Two Giants fans having a good old fashioned flame war right here on this forum.

ok....Rodgers stinks and Eli is elite....nah nah nah nah nah......:)

I had said in another post that the biggest dif between the two teams right now is that the Pack has played consistently on a high level for 99% of the season. The Giants have played well lately but it has been a rollar coaster ride for the most part. I think that consistency will go a long way for the Pack.
All things being equal and with no crazy or flukey plays it will be a game of which O has the ball more IMO. Both teams have game changers on both sides of the ball. The Giants with a few more on D then the Pack and the Pack with a few more than the Giants on the O.
If neither team plays flat it should be a down to the wire tight game.......

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score

we were waiting for u to join in

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I k

I know.....nothing worse then being pissed off at a sports bar where I cant yell and scream obscenities openly....lol

Yep. You have to worry about opposing team fans being there & not being a good sport win or lose. Then there are the casual fans who don't really care. Most places don't even have the volume on, which isn't always bad if Buck is doing the game.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I k

I know I feel like I have to contain myself. and at least to me thats half the entertainment/excitement of watching the games for me. If I hold it in I might just explode. And something tells me I am going to have a lot of TV screaming to do this weekend.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel Bradshaw is going to cough the ball up...And we recover and score off the turnover.
It could happen, but if it does, we're in trouble. We have a reincarnated running game, and I think it's capable of keeping the Packers offense off of the field and keeping our defense fresh. We couldn't run well last time we played and our defense couldn't get off the field on third downs. Now, we're as healthy as we've been all year and our confidence is sky high. The only player I'm worried about on your defense is Matthews, he's one of those rare gamechangers.

Members online

Latest posts