Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah this one hurt.
Dud whitehead
injury bug
Stud
I was gonna say Aaron Jones until his fumble. Good defense on it though.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team isn't very good. Week after week they find new ways to shoot themselves in the foot (the game was over when Jones fumbled)

The MM era needs to be over. This sucks.

9COOP5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ve watched Lebron play basketball in person since he was in high school. He is a special athlete!

I have been a Rodgers fan since he and the Packers best the Steelers in the super bowl, primarily because the so called experts gave the Packers no chance against the Steelers. Rodgers had confidence to be special then and still does.

That being said, it is very frustrating, difficult, did I say frustrating to see this team try and play defense. It is very frustrating, difficult, did I say frustrating, to see this team fumble the ball bringing it out of the end zone at the end of a game, to see this team fumble again at the end of tonight’s game. Mental mistakes like these are not made by championship teams.

Watching this team play is like watching Lebron take his teams to the NBA finals, it is really something. I hope Rodgers can get at least one more ring. He will need 2 rings to be considered in the goat talk with Brady, who will most likely get number 6 this year, if the Chiefs stumble.

RODGERS IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!!

Last edited:

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have the gripes with this team most of you seem to have. We went played two of the best teams in football in the last two weeks and could have beaten them both. The defense played REALLY well for the most part, all things considered.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Difference in this game.....the play calling of Josh McDaniels VS. That of Joe Philbin Mike McCarthy.

One is creative and ever changing, the other is predictable and stuck.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: Aaron Rodgers for signing that contract. He’s going to retire with 1 SB like Favre...except his excuse is having a HC pretend he’s some great playcaller when he’s not. Rodgers Adlibs more than any other QB I’ve ever seen in my life because the offense is so boring and predictable

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: Mike McCarthy

I'm sick of the excuses. I've been reasonably supportive of MM over the years, but it's time to start over on offense. You've got one of the greatest QBs of all time, a true #1 receiver, a TE who has been one of the elites in the game, a group of really talented young receivers, a running back who has over 6 YPC, a bookend franchise tackle protecting his blindside, and you still can't find a way to do a damn thing on offense. It's gotten absolutely ridiculous.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Josh McDaniels won the game for the Patriots with his playcalling. Brady was flailing, and McDaniels made all of the key calls.

The time has come for all of us to just be honest about Mike McCarthy. The offense is just stale. Look at the spark Pettine has lit on the defense.

What we are seeing right now is unacceptable. I know Rodgers isn’t 100% of what he normally is, but it’s no excuse for the offense to look like this.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: AJ, MM, TW
Studs? Just AR, nobody else.
Williams looked good earlier and really, really bad on that Gordon TD. What a joke. Well maybe we'll beat the Lions at home. We will only be playing in the regular season and MM will be out of a job.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
MVS - looking like a special player in the making
Jason Spriggs - looked good. Did not see a single bad play and several good plays in the run game Bulaga cant do.
Pettine - with lots of injuries our defense did well. 2 stupid plays we got fooled, but mostly good. Our goal line D did pretty good.

Duds
MM - I just disagree often with the play selection

Not a stud (but cant call him a dud)
Rodgers - he is missing more and more receivers with under throws.

Ken smith

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud... MM and his lack of preparation, innovation, and ability to adjust.
Dud.... both O and D lines. I don’t care if they did stop them at the goal line. They spent the game standing in cement. And the offensive line????????????????
Dud... the moron girl slapping a three hundred pound lineman in front of a ref and got tossed. And all the other stupid untimely penalties.
Stud.... AR for emerging from another wreck of a game without any new crushed bones.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not at all surprised at the outcome of this game.

The two baby goats were cute.

It seems that the Pack cannot overcome hurry up offense and trick plays. The team just seems to be too vanilla in their play calling.

Members online

Latest posts