Official Gameday Thread: Packers vs Chiefs

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we stop Hali and that crowd quiets down, tis all good. Heard great things about Arrowhead IlluvGB, have fun.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Win this game and the road to the SB goes through Green Bay. It's a shame Rodgers won't break Favre's TD record at home though.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
13-0! 13 down and onto the next. I love these Packers!!! I had to watch the game from the bar at the Outback and I managed to get hit on by 3 Eagles fans who were hyped up after the Eagles win over the Dolphins. When I told them I was a Packers fan and started going on about how they were 13-0 and Aaron Rodgers was the best QB in the world, they backed off. It was rather funny. Sorry, but I was just all about the Pack today! :)

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder whether the coach firing will have a positive or negative impact on their team for this game. I can't see them being fired up. If the Pack comes out strong, they could fold fast.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year, coaches were fired "after" the ***-whooping the Packers laid on them (Dallas & Minnesota).

This year KC beat the Packers to the punch in anticipation of the above!

Next up: Lovie & daBears? :tup:

D

Dan115

Last year, coaches were fired "after" the ***-whooping the Packers laid on them (Dallas & Minnesota).

This year KC beat the Packers to the punch in anticipation of the above!

Next up: Lovie & daBears? :tup:

Tony Sparano just bit the dust

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I think the new coach is going to try and fire up the team, play some razzle dazzle schemes, and the Packers pick them apart. I want to see the Packers D to pick apart Palko and not give up any TD's. I also hope our back ups get some reps this game, the sad thing is if it happens it may just be like our last preseason game this year, our back ups versus their first and second string, and we won that.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too am sad that Aaron Rodgers won't break the franchise record for most TD passes at home, but hey, he has a chance to break the all time record at home, which is even better! This week I hope my prediction of Woodson's second pick 6 comes true! Last week I got pretty close, as he picked one off!

I will have to watch this game via RedZone =/ Christmas night will be my last live game I get to watch, methinks. Will be wearing my lucky Aaron Rodgers jersey, as I do every week. Even if my wife went out and got me an away game jersey, I think I would have to stick to the Rodgers jersey! The team hasn't lost yet since I put it on!

BillyBoy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wore my Jennings jersey so he would score a TD and looks what happens :/ Don't know how I feel about wearing my Williams one next week.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
A demoralized team in disarray or a desperate animal backed up against a wall? only Sunday will tell the tale. We just need to keep Aroge upright and we are good.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, I kinda feel sorry for KC. They don't stand a chance. :eek:

Dang...I was hoping for at least SOMEWHAT of a game here...waited all year, now this...

maybe the Pack should start the first half with one arm tied behind their backs?.. :sneaky:

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang...I was hoping for at least SOMEWHAT of a game here...waited all year, now this...

maybe the Pack should start the first half with one arm tied behind their backs?.. :sneaky:

Maybe Matt Flynn should play the first half, then have A-Rod come in at halftime? :D
That way, at least we can make it interesting. :whistling:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will be wearing my lucky Aaron Rodgers jersey, as I do every week. Even if my wife went out and got me an away game jersey, I think I would have to stick to the Rodgers jersey! The team hasn't lost yet since I put it on!

I feel ya, man! I've been stuck in the same old Packers T for every game this year. I just happened to randomly pick it for the Saints game, and you can't switch to a different shirt if this one is still working. I even had to rinse baby poop out of it while still wearing it during this week's game. Sometimes extreme measures must be taken to maintain the integrity of the streak. 13 weeks. Same boring game day t-shirt. All things considered, not a bad deal! 13-0 BABY!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts