Official Gameday Thread: Packers vs Chiefs

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we leave Kuhn on the bench on third and short and stop handing him the ball. Everyone in the stadium knew he was going to get the ball with Grant going in motion.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on a side note... drew brees has 5 touchdowns against the vikings. He might make a case for mvp IMO

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A loss will not be as tough to take if we also didn't play so poorly at this stage of the season; cause for major concern!!! NOT playoff ready!!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is with all the flags on Jordy? I thought they were all iffy. At the first flag they flew on him they said Crenel told the refs to watch Jordy for it. If that is true that is BS.

Maybe someone else can clarify for me on those calls against Jordy?:eek:

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings turned out to be a massive lost, they won't win another game this season with that o-line. We need Clifton to get his *** off the bench. That was all kinds of embarrassing.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Give credit to the Chiefs for actually showing up when the entire world doubted them 100%.

I called it before the season started. Something just told me, we'd lose to the Chiefs, it's not un-common for us to get our ***** handed over by them. It took Favre how many years to finally beat them? They've historically owned us for a long long time.As long as I've been alive, I remember one time, and one time only we won in Arrow Head Stadium.

As many other team fans kept saying during the year, we'd eventually choke it with this defense, well when you give up 416 total yards, and 0 turnovers, yeah...this was bound to happen. Everyone argued that no one was going to shut Rodgers down this year, when you let the O-line get hurt so bad, yeah it's possible to shut him down. Even the greatest offenses of all time got shut down eventually. Dropped passes don't help either, but I gotta say the Chiefs deserve a LOT of credit for doing the unthinkable. Give credit where it's due. They played lights out against us.

At least we don't have to hear about "PERFECTION" now. At least we got a wake up call before it's too late that we are beatable. Had we lost in the playoffs, or super bowl, then it would be something to ***** about.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved hearing about perfection, what is the point of life if not to strive for perfection?? The SB is the main goal, but 19-0 is something I wanted badly for this team and I know they wanted it as well.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give credit to the Chiefs for actually showing up when the entire world doubted them 100%.

I called it before the season started. Something just told me, we'd lose to the Chiefs, it's not un-common for us to get our ***** handed over by them. It took Favre how many years to finally beat them? They've historically owned us for a long long time.As long as I've been alive, I remember one time, and one time only we won in Arrow Head Stadium.

As many other team fans kept saying during the year, we'd eventually choke it with this defense, well when you give up 416 total yards, and 0 turnovers, yeah...this was bound to happen. Everyone argued that no one was going to shut Rodgers down this year, when you let the O-line get hurt so bad, yeah it's possible to shut him down. Even the greatest offenses of all time got shut down eventually. Dropped passes don't help either, but I gotta say the Chiefs deserve a LOT of credit for doing the unthinkable. Give credit where it's due. They played lights out against us.

At least we don't have to hear about "PERFECTION" now. At least we got a wake up call before it's too late that we are beatable. Had we lost in the playoffs, or super bowl, then it would be something to ***** about.

i think the packers losing in the manner they did, they lost that "intimidation" factor that they had going.

Hopefully they roll in the playoffs. All i know is, the saints look good, and that is scary

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley was horrible. He's actually been pretty bad the last few games. His ego got to him

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts