Official Gameday Thread: Packers @ Eagles - 9/12

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well they dont feel he is good enough to beat out either of the Guards or Tackles so I am kinda worried.
i thought the deal with colledge was just because bulaga got hurt. and id say its fair that they chose more experience rather than youth after last year. clifton got beat pretty bad, then again that guy was jumping early...it seems liek the refs are letting the eaglets D get away with alot of minor infractions

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wow, Matthews looked amazing on that tackle. I swear I thought the dude was gone, and then WHAM!!!

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going 1 sack on Rodgers.

Lol. 3 already. So is Bulaga starting on the o-line for you guys? I'm predicting a pack win, although I hope the Eagles win. So far looks like a sloppy offensive game for the packers, but I'm sure they'll pick it up. I need Rodgers to do good for my fantasy. Same with Finley. Anyways, good luck guys, but as always. SKOL Vikings.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Lol. 3 already. So is Bulaga starting on the o-line for you guys? I'm predicting a pack win, although I hope the Eagles win. So far looks like a sloppy offensive game for the packers, but I'm sure they'll pick it up. I need Rodgers to do good for my fantasy. Same with Finley. Anyways, good luck guys, but as always. SKOL Vikings.

Well we know one thing already. Your team lost and Farve sucks. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Anyway.

That Wieber Injury looks Awful. Hard to watch that Knee do that.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Dang too bad its not an INT but the Eagles will punt.

Eather way we get the ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts