Official Gameday Thread: Bills @ Packers - 9/19: WIN 34 - 7

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
solid stop. probably wont try anything before halftime with the field position we're gonna have.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
not the half I expected to be honest. A win is a win, but I really hope we dominate the second half and are ahead by at least 10 points when the game is over.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah i cant complain cause we have the lead, but i was definitely expecting to be up by more than 6 against them. the offense needs to get back in sync, they were doing well their first few possessions and now cant get anything going.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
at his little halftime interview he will say "I'd like to get the run game going, and we have to do better at stopping the run." word for word.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and the atdhe stream just went to a Buffalo at Green Bay screen with the cbs logo, im gonna assume that its because its halftime. anyone know for sure?

Edit: working again nevermind

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ill say it again, arods lack of facial hair is hampering his abilities.

just wait and see it play itself out again this season

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
MM better light a fire under both side of the ball. Horrible lackadaisical play out there.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Chi-town is beating the Boy, at home in Dallas. Wow! Dallas stinks....Although I can't talk too much, we looked like poo poo the 2nd half.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are not even playing on the level of last year at all. We are lucky to face some easy opponets in early season. We seam to be getting a little better each week though. Just waiting on Rodgers.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are not even playing on the level of last year at all. We are lucky to face some easy opponets in early season. We seam to be getting a little better each week though. Just waiting on Rodgers.

Its like we're stalling out on 4th gear and waiting for it to unstick to get up to 6th

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chi-town is beating the Boy, at home in Dallas. Wow! Dallas stinks....Although I can't talk too much, we looked like poo poo the 2nd half.

yeah, their defense and the dez return is the only thing keeping that game close. Romo is stinking it up. wish we were running the score up more considering its the Bills, but i am pleased with Clay. that guy just does NOT like quarterbacks, haha.

Members online

Latest posts