Official Gameday Thread: Bills @ Packers - 9/19: WIN 34 - 7

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't wait to see a repeat of Bucs, lol. Jk, hope not sure be pretty easy win. Hopeally Rodgers can step up and get a few long passes to Jennings...

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

I hope this is not another tampa bay game ugh.. Packers better have the right mind set today. Although would be an easy game. Its not certain.

I hope its a Blow out ease my worries.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate that it's on channel 58 in the Milwaukee area. If there's a way for us Dish subscribers to see it in HD, I haven't found it. I thought about trying an antenna for the OTA broadcast, but I'm so far away from Milwaukee I don't even know if it's feasible. Has anyone else conquered this?

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last week's results across the league should tell us that there is more parity among teams than we're led to believe by preseason hype. But by Rodger's own admission, he didn't play up to his ability. Look for him to show up big today. Pack by 14.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am ready for the Brandon Jackson era to begin. (*fake enthusiasm)

Packers by 14+ today... The defense is going to look really, really good.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be rooting hard for BJ. I'm pretty sure he and I are the only 2 graduates of Horn Lake High School (Horn Lake, Mississippi) in the state of Wisconsin. The oldest son of some friends of mine played one year on the same team with BJ, and by all accounts he's a real decent kid. While at Nebraska, he'd go back to Horn Lake every year and give the football team a pep talk. I'm told the kids there really appreciated it and took it to heart.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Shouldn't be a tough game IF they decide to not look past the bills. I think they'll try and get BJ off to a good start, but I wouldn't be suprised if at some point Rodgers just takes over the game if the run doesn't produce. Im gonna go ahead and say it'll be 30-17 pack.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Just a heads up. The myp2p.eu Packers-Bills stream is up and running. Ok quality.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gameday links

I'll post here the links, and bold the working ones.

MYP2P.EU: WORKING SO FAR st://Az8CgpwEdTcDNwWCoAHIgBZQR8imEU2C4VnWPHnCoDomihcHbWFnaWN0dopBB2RlZmF1bHSKogdDdWx0dXJl

You need to copy and paste that link in your webbrowser. You also need a program to run. Here: http://www.myp2p.eu/softwareitem.php?softwareid=25&part=software

Firstrow : http://www.firstrow.net/watch/28186/2/watch-buffalo-bills-vs-green-bay-packers.html

ATDHE.Net: Watch Live Buffalo Bills vs Green Bay Packers

ChannelSurfing: Watch NFL

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll post here the links, and bold the working ones.

MYP2P.EU: WORKING SO FAR st://Az8CgpwEdTcDNwWCoAHIgBZQR8imEU2C4VnWPHnCoDomihcHbWFnaWN0dopBB2RlZmF1bHSKogdDdWx0dXJl

You need to copy and paste that link in your webbrowser. You also need a program to run. Here: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Firstrow: Watch Buffalo Bills vs Green Bay Packers Live Stream Online

ATDHE.Net: Watch Live Buffalo Bills vs Green Bay Packers

ChannelSurfing: Watch NFL

Link to multiupload isn't working.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got it to work. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it! I'm sick at home with the flu, otherwise I would be at the San Diego Packers bar today.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the atdhe stream is a pretty clear and good one, so thanks for sharing! the Vikings are on cbs for me here at school so thankfully i can watch my pack now instead!

Members online

Latest posts