OFFICIAL GAMEDAY CHAT

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hadn't seen one yet so thought I'd make it...I'll give 3 keys to the seahawks for them to win and 3 for the pack.

Seahawks keys to victory
1) Spread the ball around
Harris and Woodson have been money all year. Seattle has a deep WR core and will attack where there's no 21 or 31.
2) Establish some sort of running game
As much as the Hawks have been throwing the ball lately, they will need to be able to count on the running game to get some key 3rd and shorts and not rely on Matt to throw the ball 40+ times. The Pack have one of the best 3rd down defenses in the league and if we know they're gonna throw it on every 3rd down, it makes it that much easier.
3) Get Favre on the ground
We all saw how well he played when he was getting HARASSED against the boys

Packers keys to victory
1) Slow down those fast LB's
I think if Grant's gonna do anything on the ground, it's gonna come from our o-line getting to the 2nd level and putting a chip on Hill, Tatupu, and Peterson. I'm looking forward to see how Korey Hall's gonna do against this very physical active bunch
2) Protect the ball
Although our D has shown us that they can stand true off of a turnover, I'd rather not see any of that. We win the turnover battle, we win the game. The less chances we give Seattle to get good field position and take advantage of our mistakes, the better chance we have to win
3) Get pressure from the front 4
The past 5 games, 4 have been sackless. Granted that includes the Bears game, where they only threw the ball 14 times and only 6 were rush situations. If we can get pressure from the front 4 without using our LB's to blitz and lose them in coverage, that will be a definite advantage.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO GREEN BAY!

Reaction score
Cornerback Will Blackmon tops the Packers' inactives for today's divisional playoff game against Seattle.

Blackmon, who irritated his chronic foot injury in the regular-season finale Dec. 30, didn't practice much this week and was listed as questionable.

Also inactive for the Packers are: receiver Shaun Bodiford, linebacker Desmond Bishop, tackle Orrin Thompson, tight end Ryan Krause, and defensive tackles Conrad Bolston and Daniel Muir. Craig Nall is the No. 3 quarterback.

Out for Seattle are: receiver Logan Payne, fullback David Kirtman, tight end Ben Joppru, end Jason Babin, guard Mansfield Wrotto, tackle Ray Willis and receiver Courtney Taylor. Charlie Frye is the No. 3 quarterback.

There are no starting lineup changes for either team. Starting receiver D.J. Hackett,
the only player listed as questionable on Seattle's injury report on Friday, is active.

http://www.packersnews.com/includes/newspaper/blogs/insider/index.shtml

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found it interesting that last time when we beat them in ot, Al Harris said Favre told him which route to jump against pressure. Brett's leadership is way more impactful then anyone knows outside of GreenBay

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Horrible throw by Brett
Bad catch by Grant(behind him, but shoulda got it)
Terrible result

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ouch 7-0 is bad enuf but 14-0 is a real deep hole. they have the time but still.

Members online

Latest posts