Official Game thread Packers vs Saints

Lambow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant believe this is the same team that almost went to the Super Bowl last year. What a joke. The defense is making NO look like an actual football team, of which they are not. And just for good measure, Rodgers sucks but he's TT's boyfriend so it matters not. the games not over but even if they barely beat the aints you really cant call that a win.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In this economy it is shameful to flaunt and waste the kind of money the Packers did by flying a group of guys down to New Orleans to suit up. If this was the kind of effort they were gonna give then they might as well have stayed home, forfeited the game, and donated all game checks to a charity.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sanders should have been fired on the spot after only rushing 3 on the third and 16.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This defense sucks. It's unreal they can play fantastic against Chicago...but become the leaky faucet against the Saint's.

I think we can pretty much kiss the playoffs goodbye at this juncture....this whole game ****** me off. Sanders should be fired....this is utterly pathetic. They had NO inspiration to play...

Packer_Backer85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. Don't know what happened. Quite ridiculous. Defense couldn't make a stop to save their lives. Just watched the last touchdown run. I turned the game off. I can't watch this crap. Straight garbage. Like someone else said, they should've just stayed home and donated the money they spent to charity. I can't watch this. Ridiculous. Best hope I have for the season is for us to beat the Bears again. And that's a long shot.

-Edit-
Is that what you called coaching? MM is a terrible coach. It started when they were down by ten, and after a five yard run, he chooses to make the wrong pass. Obviously, from the last three long passes AR was off on, he couldn't make the long ball accurately. So what's he do, dial up a long pass play. WHY DOES HE GET AWAY FROM THE RUN SO MUCH?!

Do you see how successful we were last week? You know why that is? Because we ran the f-ing ball. That's why. We ran first, passed second. I don't understand why MM gets away from the run so much, maybe because it's for his ******* he has for A-Rod. But I don't know what we need, the number three pass defense going into the game, now probably dropped to under tenth. The most ridiculous play I've ever seen in my life. I can't watch this crap. It's ugly, real ugly.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well...I'd actually GIVE the team hope against the Bears...considering they're not all that special either. This was a critical game for this team, and it FAILED miserably. We need a new defensive coordinator...or freakin' personnel that can acutally PLAY defense. There's just too many questions now, and we'll need an offseason to answer them....through the draft.

Though I'd LIKE for us to get SOME experience on the O-Line...they've not been great either.

Either way...I stopped watching after the Rodgers pick...I'm glad I couldn't watch more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts