** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: PACKERS @ COWBOYS **

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Dangit

Zone D!!! What the ....... are they thinking!? Dallas is chewing us up.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First quarter analysis: The entire Packer team has to settle down and just play the game. They're trying to win the game on one play. Brett has to take care of the ball. You can't throw that interception. He's knows that. Offensively, the receivers have to relax and just catch the ball. too many drops already.

Defensively you gotta give some help to Bush. Bigby has to play big tonight.

McCarthy needs to settle down too and just play the game. They're playing way too hyped trying to make big plays where there are none. The reason we're 10-1 is we take what the defense gives us. Brett is simply over playing. Relax Brett.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People are freaking out cuz our #2 CB and 3rd down DE aren't playing, yet the Cowboys have a CB out and a WR with a bad ankle playing.

Al Harris is on the field...and he looks FOCUSED! HE SCARES ME!

Al Harris is playing out of control. He needs to stay focused and stay within himself. The game is not about Al Harris. He doesn't know that. When he realizes he will play great.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
The refs have been against us the entire season.

It was funny at first, but now it's just sad.

They are not against us, they are just incompetent. Harris took the ball out of his hands, it was just a bad call by the refs

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get Bush out of the game now. He cannot play at this level in a big game. Play anyone, just get him out of there.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF are we doing? Flea flicker? We don't need a GM flea flicker.

RUN the 4 and 5 wide sets, and let brett quick release and get comfortable... Jesus.

Quit with the ******* long ball into double coverage!

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I am very surprised by the play calling. I was actually thinking the game plan was going to be different... but I am guessing coach got nervous seeing how effective their pass rush was.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers defense to this point is pathetic. Simply pathetic! We can't cover anyone. I mean anyone. We're getting no rush. Where the hell are the linebackers tonight? Do we have any linebackers playing tonight?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
WEll good god, throw the short stuff already! Brett looks like crap right now... and bad decisions too![/quote

The key is bad decisions by your HOF QB. Now I'm giving Brett his due when he's playing well. Tonight he's playing scared and plahying out of control.

And if he doesn't play better this game will be more than a blowout because the Cowboys can score against this defense anytime they want

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Refs gave us the business again! Not that we haven't done it to ourselves already.

I was afraid of this. Young team + big game = screw ups.

It's a shame as this team does have a lot of potential.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you can stick a fork in us.........we're done. Favre hasn't had ANY time to throw, Their D is killing us...............and their O too.
Oh well.........10-2

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's fortunate Brett is going to have 10 days to rest his hand. This is pretty much a throw away game at this point. Let Rodgers get some playing time and we'll regroup for next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts