Official Game Day Thread: Vikings @ Packers 11/1: LOSE 38 - 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenhk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way would **** for brains thompson bring on someone like shannahan, he's too good, thompsdumb want's someone he can control...

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The O-line SUCKs..There's a reason Grant was a 3rd string rb. There's a reason so many people went ??? at the recent packer draft choices...there's a reason Rogers dropped into the 20's on draft day..U ARE SEEING WHY TED T. IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER ****ING BAFFOON....OH and Mike M. sucks also..bring on SHANNAHAN!!!!!! **** U MCARTHY N THOMPSON ..**** U

You really need to just go buy your vikings jersey. Your a joke!
:viksux:

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Brett own3d us today. His revenge on the Packers executives is complete ...

Frankly, after his last 13-3 season with us ... "I have no doubt we woulda been at least 11-5 last yr if Favre had been allowed to stay with us ...

AR is our future but Brett is still the better big game QB

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
And *That* ladies and gents is the reason why Favre is so exiting to watch play ... At 40 years ... he still has the leadership abilities and skills to get the job done in big games ...

TD Berrian !!!

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And *That* ladies and gents is the reason why Favre is so exiting to watch play ... At 40 years ... he still has the leadership abilities and skills to get the job done in big games ...

AR has the skills to do the same thing but he needs more seasoning in big games

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
My God Ted Thomson ... How much longer are you going to sit idle by while your quarterback is sustaining hits like that ?

Rodgers, as talented as he is ... won't last much longer when his offensive line is playing like that ...

If I were Rodgers I would be severely pissed ...

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
now jennings is hurt :( we have no recievers left. And if rogers takes another hit like that last one we're down to 1 QB too.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the pack don't make the playoffs, TT and McCarthy should be gone. Both have had plenty of time and have not done what has been needed. To put it simply.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well Brett own3d us today. His revenge on the Packers executives is complete ...

Frankly, after his last 13-3 season with us ... "I have no doubt we woulda been at least 11-5 last yr if Favre had been allowed to stay with us ...

AR is our future but Brett is still the better big game QB

Exactly...

Brett Favre is the Better QB and he still has it...

You've been FAVRE'D again!

Do you hear that Trom, TT and all you naysayers...??

YOu can't deny it.

I do have more respect for AROD after this game though...but not for Thompson!

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly...

Brett Favre is the Better QB and he still has it...

You've been FAVRE'D again!

Do you hear that Trom, TT and all you naysayers...??

YOu can't deny it.

I do have more respect for AROD after this game though...but not for Thompson!

Man just go be a Vikings fans, or a fan of some other team. This hating on Ted thing it is getting to be so annoying. Either go be a fan of another team or just get over it.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and then give that grant LOSER a big fat extension????? WTF.. he had ONE good year only because that TRAITOR favre was cutting up defenses....HELL give Lumpkin a chance..or try n buy back SUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH and CAPERS..oh WOW the 3-4 defense...NICE JOB PACK..he SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! ZERO..i mean ZERO sacks....U REALLY GOTTER GOIN ON CAPERS U BAFFOON...BRING ON SHANNAHAN!!!!!!!!

Ok dude, we all know now.

So take it easy, why don't cha? Show some class....

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've already asked you this Jeff, but why are you under the impression that if you root for the Packers, you root for TT? TT has made some good drafting choices and some poor drafting choices. He just isn't good enough to be with the Packers organization next year along with McCarthy.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still dont under stand why all you Brett Favre lovers would turn your back on the Packers. Brett Favre thinks enough of you that he would go to one of our biggest rivals. 30 other teams, and he chose the vikings. He wanted it, he forced it, its all on him not TT not M3.

Its apparent you have no loyalty to this team, only player worship. It that was evident by looking at all the purple in stadium today. All those fair weather fans who sold their season ticket seats to vikings fans are a joke and they should be have their seats stripped and given to real fans.

I love the Packers, used to think they had the best fans in the NFL. Looks like about 25% are just fools looking to worship individuals. :dontknow:

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still dont under stand why all you Brett Favre lovers would turn your back on the Packers. Brett Favre thinks enough of you that he would go to one of our biggest rivals. 30 other teams, and he chose the vikings. He wanted it, he forced it, its all on him not TT not M3.

Its apparent you have no loyalty to this team, only player worship. It that was evident by looking at all the purple in stadium today. All those fair weather fans who sold their season ticket seats to vikings fans are a joke and they should be have their seats stripped and given to real fans.

I love the Packers, used to think they had the best fans in the NFL. Looks like about 25% are just fools looking to worship individuals. :dontknow:

Agreed.

playeasy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

well put, am not a fan of Farve, am not fan of thompson, i support the green bay packers.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I suppose..... it's nice to get in...but really... I still this as an 8-8 team and I don't see McCarthy being the answer.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wonder where Lone Wolf is...??

Probably standing on the Verrazzano Bridge, contemplating what to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.