Official Game Day Thread: Vikings @ Packers 11/1: LOSE 38 - 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenhk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fu tt

**** off ted thompson u worthless ****ing *****..fire that arrogant mother ****** ..again **** u tt u suck

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett's going circa 1998 on us ... dayum, like a surgeon.

And Aaron is playing like a female clown

playeasy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohh well lest after this game, we can get back to the season.

any one got a sick bag?

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well the game's not over. being down 2 TD's is good with how we've played. Aaron needs to grow a pair over halftime tho

playeasy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we need to get a quick 3 and out, when they start the 2nd half.
try some short passes.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Why not throw the ball with only 2 seconds left? It was pointless handing it off to Green?

I wondered about that too ... - what is there to lose really in that situation ? - There is no time left and even if the pass is intercepted ... you would think that the Packers would be able to prevent a return TD ...

chickenhk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
darren c. sucks, atari bigsby sucks, *******-sucks, AR sucks, who has Ted thompson drafted with a 1-4 pick that is any good ??????????????? NOBODY **** U TT U ****ING MORON **** YOU GO ****ING STRAIGHT TO ****ING HELL U MOTHER ****ING IDIOT **** U....

chickenhk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** u ted thompson...fire that worthles mother ******...**** off ted thompson **** off

chickenhk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted thompson is the single reason the packers suck atm. Lets see..ar ..there's a ****ing reason he dropped into the 20's ..ya know...**** u ted thompson u ****ing retarded ***** **** u

chickenhk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** off ted thompson u ****** **** u...id **** ur sad *** up if i ever saw u u ****ing ****** mother ******

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
This is the worst game I have ever seen in my life. Grant fumbles 10 seconds in the game. AR can't connect with 1 single pass. Our O-line blows still, we put a rookie up against Jared F-ing Allen? And now our secondary is blowing? Collins, Bigby, and Woodson all just collided into eachother as Harvin walks into the endzone. How pathetic. I am disgraced. What a craptacular performance. I also love how our whole f-ing team was pouting on the sideline when it was 7-3. Have some damn excitment on the sideline, pump eachother up, show some support for your team. What a **** up, I can barely watch this ****.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
@ Chickenhk ... - time to take a chill perhaps ? ...

Perhaps the mod's should give you a temporary "cool-down" time ? Right now you are cluttering the thread with unnecessary trash ...

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone is executing poorly. Aaron Rodgers holds on to the ball for so long. Our O-Line has been bad. Favre has been ripping up our Secondary. No pressure on Favre, he keeps releasing the ball fast and Dom Capers doesn't know how to draw up good blitzes. Running game can't get it going. This is hard to watch.

I didn't see a head-butt by Johnny Jolly, but he did push one of the Vikings. Just a terribly unnecessary flag. That was a huge mistake.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Probably cause Dom Capers has ruined our secondary. What happened to our "ball-hog" secondary last year? At this point I'd rather get our man-to-man and get some turnovers then see our guys run into eachother trying to play zone.

And our running game is **** cause we have the ********* running back in the league... God i dont know who i hate more the whole vikings team or Ryan ****in Grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online